Stayed with a family of four for 5 nights. Room was a good size for a family and location in Nankai was very convenient with restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance. Kids' bathroom amenities were a big hit. Restaurant at the top of the hotel has stunning views and a great breakfast buffet (expensive if not included in your roomrate already). The hotel's "cheat sheets" on how to get to various city attractions with detailed instructions on which train/subway routes to take, walking times, etc. were incredibly helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Hotwire, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel