Location is unbeatable. Right above the Nankai Express train station from Kansai airport. Close to major shopping areas such as Namba and Shinsaibasi. Single room was smaller than expected and no free water provided. Stayed on smoking floor hence room was very smoker despite request of an air purifier. Service was good, offered to carry my two big luggages down to train platform upon checkout. Will stay there again when going to Osaka again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Rakuten, Hotwire, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel