Stayed here for business for the first time. Love the location. It sits above the train station. Tons of plac3s to eat that run the gammut of tastes and price ranges. The hotel rooms are large and clean, and a big plus is that the window can be opened slightly...enough to allow a nice cool breeze into your room. Fresh air all night long. The gym is top notch, and the staff are knowlegable and very accomodating. Will probably be coming here three times a month from Hawaii for the next few months, and will post on some of the eateries in the area. For now...gotta try Ippuro Ramen across the street from the hotel. One of the best I have ever had. Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a great hotel, with awesome service, and an UNBEATABLE location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel