My family, 17 of us, stayed at Swissotel for a week from April 13-19, 2012. Excellent location - right on top of the train station, connected to Takashimaya Dept. Store, walking distance to several malls and Shinsaibashi, a major shopping area. The rooms are comfortable, offered a lot of amenities. I particularly enjoyed the espresso machine & the heated water closet. I loved the pillow menu! I was thoroughly impressed with the concierge - they were so efficient in answering all our questions, making restaurant suggestions & reservations and helping us with all our concerns. Breakfast needs improvement. We plan to come back in autumn and will most definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel