“my ideal first tour of a new city”

Book In Advance
More Info
$28.14*
and up
Osaka Walking Tour
Ranked #2 of 44 Tours in Osaka
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore modern Osaka,its traditional back streets and food. We'll show you what makes Osaka shine! Please see our web site for the details! We Love Osaka tour 3 hour Tour,every Tue,Thu and Sat.(except Aug, 27 Dec to 5 Jan)Meeting place:Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda in JR Osaka station ground floor, Meeting time:9:50 AM, No reservation needed. Tour fee adults ¥3000(plus subway fee ¥420)students¥2000 (plus subway fee¥420)children¥1000 (plus subway fee ¥210)Wonder Osaka Tour(6 hour tour,reservation required)Tour fee:From 10000yen per person up to the number of travelers. Chinese,Korean and French guides can be arranged. Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe Private Tours are available. Please contact us!
Shanghai, China
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“my ideal first tour of a new city”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was fortunate to have Ichiro San to lead a tour on 11/21. I knew Japan well enough that I am able to speak Japanese for daily life, such as ordering meals, asking for directions, staying in a capsule hotel etc. Since this is not my first time in Japan, I already knew the ritual of Shinto Shrine and other basic tourist knowledge. So my expectations were high. While Ichiro San may not be the most bubbly tour guide I have ever had, his professionalism, patience and kindness deeply impressed me. He embeds the quintessential part of a Japanese middle-aged man as he worked in a big corporate for his career before retirement and has a happy and lovely family with grown-up kids. So my questions to him along the tour ranged from his career life, cultural differences between Osaka and Tokyo, to what the New Generation ”新生代“ thinks. We had an inexpensive and yet invaluable lunch in a restaurant full with locals. I felt like I was shown around Osaka by a close local friend. Thank you, Ichiro San, for the wonderful experience!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Visiting_Sea_Hawk
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you very much for your review.

we always hope our guests have local experience
and it should be fun and comfortable.....
so we were impressed with your comment.

Ookini!
hope to see you again in the near future!

Kuantan, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Kobe Osaka Family tour 大阪游-贴心服务”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

我带着19人到日本六天游玩,all star osaka tour 的末石靖知安排巴士载往Kobe和Osaka一日游。他很热心,服务周到,吃的买的都有好介绍。在回程到酒店,知道我们下一站要到金泽,还自荐带着我到繁忙的车站买火车票,实在感动!
我们在Osaka的最后一天清晨,又临时给末石联络。结果他很爽快的从Kobe来到,安排了几个很值得䢟的地方。
末石,非常感谢你给了我们一个很愉快的旅程。你的亲切和服务满分,让我们的五个小孩也很喜欢你,非常想念你喔!我们一定会再来Osaka找你的!
I took my family & relatives to Japan for 6 days trip, 19 ppl with 5 kids, self tour. I had All Star Osaka's Yasutomo Sueishi(a Japansese young guy speak fluent Mandarin) to pick us up from airport to Kobe and Osaka 1 day tour. His service was superb, very dedicated and friendly. He even helped me to buy our train tickets to Kanazawa, because we couldn't speak Japanese. On our last day back to Osaka, we called him up again hoping that he could lead us for another day tour. He has no doubt but quickly moved from Kobe to our hotel to meet us, and start our fun tour with good hot spot, good food, and shopping!
Thank you so much Yasutomo San. Thanks for giving us a happy memory. We miss your friendliness and good service. Our kids like to play with you too :)
We definitely will come again!

Visited February 2013
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your great bilingal
review! It's very helpful for both Chinese and English speaking people.

We are glad you and your children had a good time in Osaka and Kobe.
Please come back to Japan!
Hope to provide you our service again.

Best wishes
Brisbane, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth the walk tour”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I did the food walk tour with Minako. It was just fantastic. It is a great way to see how the locals do their food shopping and the types of food used. Loved the market visits and enjoyed eating at the local shops. Minako was a great guide and so knowledgeable.

Visited October 2013
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you very much for joining our tour..
We were very pleased to see your review and smiles in the picture.
Please visit Osaka again.We still have a lot of food to introduce you.

Best wishes,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A very good introduction of Osaka”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have really enjoyed our short tour with Minako. She is an excellent & informative guide & she speaks very good English. We highly recommend this Company.

Visited November 2013
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review and photos.
We are very glad to see your smiles.
We'll keep on tryng to provide good tours for our guests.

Best wishes,
Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A Gold Star for the 'All Star' tour”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My family (14 & 11 yr olds) were really excited that I had booked into the food tour with Aki. We had the pleasure of having Aki as a cycling tour guide in Kyoto a few years ago - and my children still talk about that time as a highlight of that trip to Japan.

We travelled to Osaka from Kyoto that morning to meet with Aki again - Aki is such a warm caring person, our kids immediately connect with Aki just like they did in Kyoto years before.

Aki then proceeded to take us all over Osaka - to markets / street store / restaurants / suppliers. The food was fantastic, the hospitality from the locals fantastic & genuine also.

I'd suggest to anyone who is travelling to Osaka - go and do a tour with All Stars. Even though we went on a food tour, I'm sure the walking tours are excellent also. If your staying in Kyoto, and want an introduction / day trip to Osaka - do the All Star tour. If you like Japanese food book the food tour. If you do book the food tour - be warned, don't have breakfast because you need to save that space!

I Could not recommend more highly.

Visited October 2013
Allstarosaka, 広報担当マネージャー at All Star Osaka Walk, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you for your 'Gold' review!

It's great to meet the first customers but the greatest thing for tour guide is to have repeaters.

Ookini for coming again!