“Ichi-tatsu-Ichi-wah...née” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Osaka Walking Tour
Ranked #2 of 41 Tours in Osaka
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore modern Osaka,its traditional back streets and food. We'll show you what makes Osaka shine! Please see our web site for the details! We Love Osaka tour 3 hour Tour,every Tue,Thu and Sat.(except Aug, 27 Dec to 5 Jan)Meeting place:Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda in JR Osaka station ground floor, Meeting time:9:50 AM, No reservation needed. Tour fee adults ¥3000(plus subway fee ¥420)students¥2000 (plus subway fee¥420)children¥1000 (plus subway fee ¥210)Wonder Osaka Tour(6 hour tour,reservation required)Tour fee:From 10000yen per person up to the number of travelers. Chinese,Korean and French guides can be arranged. Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe Private Tours are available. Please contact us!
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Ichi-tatsu-Ichi-wah...née”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Akie Watanabe was great! Our family had so much fun at Osaka! She took us for a half day tour which started at Osaka train station. Never knew there is so much to discover at a train station!!! The tour then continued onto to Shinsekai where we ate kushi-katsu (NO double dipping!!) which was Yummy. We would never know of the significance of a Belliken if not for Akie. The tour ended with a visit to some backlanes in Dotomburi. Now we see Osaka differently - not just food and shopping but more! Thanks Akie. I will definitely visit Osaka again in Spring, just to see the cherry blossom.

6 Thank Irene L

Singapore, Singapore
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Great walking tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Prior to the Osaka trip, my email correspondences with All Star Osaka has been very smooth and they do reply with promptness.

On the day of the walking tour, Mr "iti-ro" san (a.k.a. Mr "Fast Boy") was already at the designated meeting point waiting prominently.

The 3hr walking tour which we opted for is well planned, and at a leisure pace. Mr "iti-ro" san is very knowledgable about Osaka history and culture, and he's also very patient with us in answering our queries.

For first timers to Osaka (and perhaps even second timers), I would definately recommend All Star Osaka day tours to you. Well, for myself and my wife, we're already looking at their other alternative tours as well for future Osaka holidays.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank JusT76
Manila, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Expect the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our group just came back from Osaka and i personally chose All Star Osaka Walk tour for our 2 days tour in Osaka and Kyoto. Our tour guide Aki was the BEST! Thank you for being so patient and accommodating during our two-day tours. We are a big group and Aki & her assistant Asan was able to manage us all flawlessly. My group was very happy and satisfied with their services and I highly recommend them personally. Price is very reasonable and service service service is impeccable! More power to All Star Osaka Walk. OOKINI!!!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank J0vs
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“It was an All Star experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I planned a 3-day trip to Osaka and the neighboring cities and through the internet I found places to see and things to do but I never really found a way to learn about the city in a deep way. I need to pack in as much as I could each day not only to see the sights but also to learn about the city.

I came across the All Star Osaka Walk through Trip Advisor and found they had a 3-hour walking tour. This was perfect for me because it didn't take up all of my day but it would take me to exactly the places I wanted to see. It was worth everything I paid and more - I saw places, walked through the inner streets, got history lessons and lots of trivia and I got to try the famous food Osaka is known for!

Our guide Akie was friendly and very knowledgeable and she took us around at a really comfortable pace. She didn't rush us at all and had a lot to say at each different place, even when we were on the subway she had stories. Never a quiet moment, she made every second count by sharing what she knew about the city. I have a much greater appreciation of Osaka now and I'm sure I wouldn't have had this kind of education about the city if I left it to travel guide books. It's a richer experience when you see things up close and they're explained to you - you catch local nuances, character, and personality.

I recommend this to anyone looking to visit Osaka. Make it a must-do on your trip so you get oriented on the city. After taking the tour, if you choose to, you can go back to those places if you want to eat more or spend more time shopping. The price of the tour is more than reasonable because it covers the fee, the subway fees, and some snacks (she'll tell you how much is the tour fee and how much the subway fees cost).

I'd do this again if I return to Osaka in the future. Thank you, Akie, for being so gracious and helpful!

Visited November 2012
6 Thank thesmalltalker
Marina del Rey, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Kuidaore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Thank you so much for helping us experience Kuidaore like Osakans! LOL I don't know if we fell over, but the food you introduced us to was amazing. And you helped us learn so much about the city, we feel like experts. We can't wait to tell all of our friends about amazing Osaka. Thank you so much for the wonderful day!

Visited October 2012