“A must try walking tour of Osaka with great guides”

All Star Osaka Walk
Book In Advance
More Info
$27.58*
and up
Osaka Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 54 Tours in Osaka
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore modern Osaka,its traditional back streets and food. We'll show you what makes Osaka shine! Please see our web site for the details! We Love Osaka tour 3 hour Tour,every Tue,Thu and Sat.(except Aug, 27 Dec to 5 Jan)Meeting place:Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda in JR Osaka station ground floor, Meeting time:9:50 AM, No reservation needed. Tour fee adults ¥3000(plus subway fee ¥420)students¥2000 (plus subway fee¥420)children¥1000 (plus subway fee ¥210)Wonder Osaka Tour(6 hour tour,reservation required)Tour fee:From 10000yen per person up to the number of travelers. Chinese,Korean and French guides can be arranged. Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe Private Tours are available. Please contact us!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A must try walking tour of Osaka with great guides”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I had a fantastic time with both local guides Minako and Akie.... Showing us the fascinating spots of Osaka and Kyoto. Walking tour of Osaka was very enlightening and interesting.

They do fantastic customized tours also.... Passionate n lively.

Japan is even lovelier with the wonderful guides of All Star Osaka.! Sign on with them ... U won't regret it.

5 Thank AddyKL

Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kyoto and Osaka Trip with Eng's Family”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I visited Osaka for so many time but this is the trip I will always remember. Timing is just right for HANAMI! Never in my life that I saw so many and such a full blossom of sakura. Also this is the first time I ever experience of having lunch under a sakura tree even though only O BENTO! Oiishii yo!
The weather on that day are fine and we were taken good care by our tour guide Ms. Akie, who I think is a very experience tour guide.

3 Thank RickyChu
encino, california
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“AKIE IS THE BEST--DON'T MISS OUT ON SEEING OSAKA WITH HER!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We spent a day and a half with Akie as our guide in Osaka. Despite the weather the first day which was filled with rain, we had a great time getting to know Osaka, trying udon at a very local place (we were the only non-Asian folks in the restaurant) and learning about this fascinating city. The next day it was off to explore Kyoto and what a fabulous guide Akie was. She was prompt each time we met, engaging, fun to spend the day with, and had boundless energy. Her knowledge of history and the in's and out's of the city are incomparable. We could never have learned as much or seen as much on a group tour. We found her to be simply the best tour guide during our entire Far East sojourn. As we left her, we noted that we would never forget her and we never will. Arigato Akie for making us feel so comfortable and guiding us so well.

5 Thank dave and rocky b
Kuala Lumpur
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“You must do this!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

What can I say that hasn't already been said by other reviewers? Other than the fact that they are all true..

An affordable, informative and fun filled tour of Osaka. Hassle free too. Just show up at the designated area at the indicated time and your super friendly local guide will be all set to take you on an adventure. Perhaps the most beautiful part of it, well for me at least, is that the guide (Akie) attends to you personally unlike BIG tours.

Thanks again Akie. My wife and I had a wonderful time! Will definitely recommend this to all our friends back here in Malaysia!

Visited March 2012
5 Thank JasonGAAA
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I loved this tour”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I keep thinking how much of Osaka I would have missed if I hadn't gone on this tour. I had such a great time. Our guide Akie was wonderful, very knowledgable and gracious. I highly recommend them.

Visited August 2011