“Every dish was truly original! ”

Italian Restaurant La Veduta
Ranked #63 of 38,531 Restaurants in Osaka
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Veduta is a destination for exquisite foods prepared in the best italian culinary traditions.
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Excellent Italian restaurant that draws inspiration from Japanese cuisine. Really happy we chanced upon during our stay in Hommachi. Beautiful decor, with an open kitchen where you can see the amazing chefs work their magic.

- Japanese shrimp appetizer was clean and bright dish. Liked the touch on the fried shrimp head.

- Wagyu beef fettuccine was extremely delicious. The reduction was buttery, rich and beautifully made. Can’t find a pasta dish like this anywhere else.

- Apple and vanilla tart was a very original iteration on a classic dish. I liked that the Apple bits were diced very small instead of large Apple slabs other restaurants usually do. This gave it a very nice texture. The salted caramel ice cream was delicious with it. Only thing I wished was that the base of the tart was a bit thicker and more solid so it holds together better when the tart is split.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

While I on short business trip to Osaka, my collleauge reccomened I must try La Veduta. I was absolutely impressed from the moment I walked in the door. World class service and impressive wine advice started the meal. A crisp Friulano white with some of the best mozzarella I have ever tried. Hokkaido scallops and incredible fresh snapper were up next. All the ingredients were very fresh and cooked in a modern yet compelmentary style with respect to the seafood for dishes I ordered. If you want to feel like you are eating in a 3 Michelin Star restaurant in Florence, this is the place to do it! Fantastic!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Food is good, price fair., services ok,. For sure will back again. Me and my wife share the orders, and they put every thing separately .

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner at La Veduta. The chef personally welcomed us. After looking at the delicious menu, we decided that we would like to be surprised by the chef and asked for a 5-course dinner with wine pairings. We were amazed by the quality and finesse of the dishes. Moreover, the sommelier selected beautiful wines that perfectly matched the food. It surprised us that the restaurant did not have a Michelin star, but we heard they are trying to get one. From our opinion, La Veduta definitely deserves one!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Tyra v
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have followed Executive Chef Gianluca Visani during his career ever since we met him at Barolo Restaurant in Ritz Carlton Beijing now at St. Regis Osaka leading La Veduta Restaurant to new heights! The food tonight was sublime yet simply amazing. We had a surprise menu featuring Hokkaido scallops and an inventive "crispy" lasagna. Truly the service matched the food~exquisite~worthy of a Michelin Star!

Date of visit: July 2018