Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka
$155
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$339
$122
Trip.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$107
$100
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$137
$91
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$99
$81
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$161
$107
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka(Osaka)
$118
$79
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$218
$183
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$351
$268
$304
$251
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

1,073 results
All reviewswasher dryerone bedroom apartmentserviced apartmentnamba stationippudo ramenliving roomspanish restaurantkansai airportmini kitchenguest loungecable tvsmall kitchenettewalk in wardrobedvd playerhome away from homeexcellent locationwalking distance
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My visit was exceptional ... From the desk staff, house keeping, to the restaurant... So polite & helpful !!!
My daughter has been in Osaka for
four years and she just loves it !!!
The Fraser was so close to shops & restaurants.
The only thing that would have made my visit over the top would be a pool ...

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is my first visit in Oaska and traveled with a 5 years old. We are so pleased to pick this hotel for our 10 days trip and we booked the room with one bedroom.

- Less clothes to bring because I can wash my clothes every morning before going out
- The small kitchen and simple kitchenware allow us to do some light cooking for the little one
- Microwave is useful when I feel hungry at night
- The Refrigerator allow me to save the the Pablo cheesecake for few more days
- The walk-in closet let me stored all my luggage
- 2 TVs in the rooms so I can watched the World Cup in the living room while my kid watch Cartoon in the sleeping room
- We agreed the complementary breakfast inside the Namba City is better (The portion of the Japanese style breakfast is no different than a lunch)
- It is only about 10 minutes walk (with luggage) between the Nankai Namba station and the hotel
- You can buy the Kansai Thru pass from the lobby
- The staff is very helpful that they helped to call some attraction and made reservation for us
- Feel like paying a 4 stars hotel for the benefit from a 5 star hotel

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the high floor
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have visited Osaka with my mum and we have planned to try this hotel since it was rated well. I am impressed with the room itself especially when I found the washing machine in the room. Just leave all your clothes in the washing machine for wash and dry while you can go out for sightseeing. For those who booked this hotel, please bring your own detergent from home if you would like to save some penny. This hotel was not hard to find. Once you reach Nankai Namba Station, you walked out from the station and find for McDonald. The hotel is opposite the Mc Donald. No worries about how heavy is your luggage bags as the hotel itself is very near to the airport train station. It takes about 5 to 10minutes walk. The breakfast was in small set portion and the food is just ok but the coffee/tea and juices is refillable. If you want to go to Nipponbashi and Den Den Town, this hotel will be the best as there are lots of shops and shopping street to walk around. If you are overloaded or to heavy to carry back, no worries as the post office is just right next opposite to the hotel. For those who planned to visit Dotonbori, Amerikamura and Shinsaibashi as well as Takashimaya Shopping Centre, you just need to take 10minutes to 15minutes walking distance. It was really a very comfortable and convenient hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for those who come with family.

2  Thank AdelineGAT
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Osaka is a big city , for me as a tourist I prefered to stay in an accomodation near the train station, many restaurants nearby and have the aminities to accomodate my stay. Fraser Residence Apartment is an apartment fulfill all the above requirement and more, I stayed in one bed room apartment, it is like your own apartment, it has all the equipment you need. The kitchen utensils are clean and in good condition, washing machine and other electronic devices eventhough with japanese writings, the apartment give you a complete english instruction booklet and easy to follow. My idea for my 10days in Japan is not to bring many clothes since I can wash them latter in the apartment. Oww and its a drier too..hahaha. Good deal if you booked in advance. Kitchen is ready to use, if you want to cook but hey..its a holiday....chef need a break....plenty of restaurant nearby, go to Takashimaya food hall accros the street you might gone crazy there, and evening time after 7pm or is it 8 pm they sale the foods..good deal. Love to stay here because it is also close to the train direct to Kansai Airport.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We love every bit of our stay. My children enjoyed the location . Since we did not bring so much clothes , the washer and dryer was helpful . The receptionist was not too friendly though. They did not answer our questions .

• Stayed: November 2013