“Awesomeee!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Totally worth the price! Mizumo offers great athmosphere in addition to great food! Totally worth it. And probably the best Okayamaki in Osaka. ;)

There are newer reviews for Mizuno

Reviewed October 28, 2013

For a such highly acclaimed Best Okonomiyaki in Osaka, I fiund the main entrance so under "advertised" that I missed it passing the shop which is withina covered small street within dotonbori.

1 must gve it a try when in Osaka expecially this best amongst the best.

It lived uo to its reputation though my wfe didnt quite enjoy since she didnt prefer the food too sweets as` for this case, it is as it consists of mayonnaise. , the mix veg, seaffod, squids etc helped to balance a little but still tend to be with sweet note.

1  Thank LeithW
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Awesome Japanese pancake you must try at least once when visiting Japan. We had two and they were both awesome, good price and easy to find location one street back from main shopping street.

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed September 11, 2013

While wandering in Dotonbori area, I found a long queue lined up in front of tiny restaurant. To my suspicion, I poked in to find out what exactly it is selling. After peeking into its English menu displaying best selling Okonomiyaki dishes, something was telling me that I should give it a try. For a good 30 minutes of waiting, I finally got a premier seat in front of a hot grill. The chef was making each pancake so patiently. Another 20 minutes had passed, what I ordered was not yet ready. At this point, I was starving to death. 10 minutes afterwards, I got my seafood-mix okonomiyaki in front of me. It looked so tantalizing and tasted very delicious. The pancake came about the right size, not too burned and very rich in ingredients. Despite the hygiene and poor service, I had to admit that okonomiyaki here's simply the best.

2  Thank somchartlee
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This long time, family run, okonomiyaki place, in Dotombori, is the place to try this Osakan specialty. The place opens at 11am, and by 11:30am, the line was so long that it took over an hour to get a table. Try to head here in mid afternoon to avoid the line-up. The okonomiyaki here comes in many varieties; there are noodle stir-fries as well. The dishes are served on hibachi-type surfaces embedded into tables or within the counter. They do offer a menu in English, if your Japanese is limited or non-existent. The place won’t break your budget but is not cheap. You are coming here for the experience and presentation.