Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
$33
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/04/21
Priceline$37
Booking.com$47
eDreams$47
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I only stayed here for an extremely brief time.
I got to the hotel at around midnight and some kind night porter let me in and did all the necessary.
My room was extremely basic and simple. Nothing much going on apart from a single bed, table, tv, stool and a fridge. The bed was a single bed and looked clean. What was clean was the dust and hair of the rooms previous customers underneath the bed. Wasn't exactly hard to miss and could have been easily vacuumed up.
The bathroom was a little pokey to say the least. But overall the room was ok, albeit very small and grubby. It did me well for the six hours I was there for. I don't think I could have stayed any longer. Unfortunately I didn't stay long enough to sample breakfast. But getting breakfast seemed like complicated affair where you had to use a restaurant a few minutes walk away.
Anyway. If you need a stop gap and simply need a bed for the night it's ok. But the rooms cleanliness could be easily sorted out.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I was there every time I was in Osaka. Twice already and will be there again for sure. It is worth your money with everything you need for your stay.

It is about eight stations from Shin-osaka station but only two sations from Namba. Just ten minutes walk to JR station which you can take airport nankai train.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Pairote M
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

A value for money hotel in terms of camfort,location as it's near to subway and convenience store .

Connect to all major railways to Kyoto ,Nara , Kobe.

Use a Kansai thru pass with unlimited rides .

Walking distance to Osaka spa world .

A nice value for money Japanese restaurant with discount provided for hotel guests just next to family mart

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2017

It's a great no frills hotel, located close to both the subway and JR stations. Room and beds are clean, comes with ensuite toilet/bathroom. I have stayed here twice, and I prefer it to Hotel Chuo which is located just a street away due to Oasis' ensuite toilets as compared to Hotel Chuo's community bath. There are also paid lockers, washing machines and dryers available on the first floor.

However, they will not clean your rooms every night (I think they will over a room cleaning service every 2 to 3 days for the length of your stay). It's not a deal-breaker for me considering the very very affordable price, but some may not like it. Just so you know. Should you wish to have some food at the hotel, you can always do so at the lobby, so I personally don't feel like cleanliness is an issue even with that arrangement. They term it as an "Eco" feature, but it probably is leaning more to the cost-cutting sides.

If you don't mind the Shin-Imamiya location and their cost-cutting measures to provide a very competitive price for the night's stay (I mean, I saw lots of Japanese staying in the hotel as well), do feel free to give this hotel a shot when you are in Osaka.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Dao Kang W
Reviewed November 20, 2017

If you're a solo traveler looking for a private space and en suite bathroom that don't come in a steep price, this is the hotel for you. The hotel is just 5 mins away from 2 stations in a quiet neighborhood, one of them being Shin Imamiya, which is a station or so away from Namba and Tennoji. Very near vending machines, convenience stores, some food choices (like Self Takoyaki) and Donki. The single room I got was perfect for the price I paid for - with AC/heater, TV, refrigerator, very comfortable bed and sheets, automated toilet, toiletries with towels. The staff were very pleasant too and all can understand English. Both check in and check out were fast too. Overall I am very happy during my 3-night stay in this hotel. :)

Date of stay: November 2017