Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Booking.com$54
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I am very staisfied with our stay here in Chuo Oasis. My husband and son liked this hostel better than the one we stayed 2 years ago. First, my criteria in finding a hotel Is accesibility to key places in Osaka. Next if course, cleanliness and safety. And we are a family of three so i need a room with 3 beds where we can rest comfortably after a long day of sightseeing. Luckily, i found this place. Staff are super friendly too. Eating ang shopping place are everywhere. We will be staying here again on our next visit to Japan.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Judydg
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and each time I'm left with a positive experience. The staff are very friendly, the rooms while not large are definitely clean, and it's convenient enough to all the popular spots in Osaka. Whether you want to go sightseeing, shopping, or clubbing you're not too far from the heart of it all.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank RheaG
Reviewed August 20, 2012

When I stayed it was a relatively new hotel [just a year old], with exceedingly clean rooms, corridors and lobby.

My room was on the 6th floor and was compact, but beautifully laid out for such a small space. The bathroom was [what looked like] a self contained pod - a new experience for me! as it was very small, but very clean. If you are over 6 foot, then it is a tad cramped, but you put up with it because it is so novel. Another interesting experience was the heated toilet seat ... lovely.

The staff are very friendly, professional and helpful. It is a 2 minute walk to the nearest Subway and roughly less than 10 minutes to Den Den Town and the shopping arcades. I imagine the surrounding area isn't the best place to be in Osaka, but I found it tame in comparison to some cities I've stayed.

From what I can remember it wasn't the cheapest, but it wasn't expensive either. Besides, the quality of the rooms and friendliness of the staff easily make it worthwhile.

I liked the hotel so much I stayed a further 3 nights!!!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Dan_Fitz73
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed twice in 8 days in this small friendly hotel in Osaka. The rooms while small are clean, with ensuite shower room & TV. The hotel has four free internet PCs in the lobby, and rooms have wi-fi access. Rooms cost 3800 Yen (approx £35) per night, with a simple breakfast at 200 Yen.

Very reasonable prices in an expensive country.

Near to bus & train stations, so easy access.

Room tip: Request higher floor, although this is not a noisy hotel in a main street
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank romanyjim
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed here in May 2011 with some friends, and we found it to be clean and comfy, and the staff very helpful. Some speak better English than others, but all are polite. They helped point out where to go and what to see, and pointed things out on the map for us. The room we stayed in was spacious for a hotel, but the bathroom was the size of a closet which made things a bit awkward, but otherwise no complaints. Would recommend, and am using again!

Date of stay: July 2011