Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$72
Booking.com$68
Priceline$67
2,046 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I booked this hotel because it was the cheapest in the travel agent catalogue, seriously!!! It was a very good hotel to spend a couple of days in Osaka. In the basement of it there is a very big tube station linked to all major destinations in the city. If you go to the restaurant behind the reception at night you could have a nice view of the city with all its lights. Good wifi without password in every room (beware, not so common in Japan). The tube station is NAMBA. Osaka was the last city to visit at the end of our tour of Japan, before returning to Tokyo. We had been really satisfied with this hotel. It is a skyscraper but the reception is almost at the top of it and the rooms, consequently, are above it, all on high floors. It is situated near Dotombori and the shopping and restaurants area

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel and booked through Japanican. It had the best rate. The hotel was nice and new; however, it was on the quiet side. Hardly anybody in and out of the hotel. Yes,the location was pretty good, next to the OCAT bus terminal and walking distance to Dotonbori.
Okay, here with the bad stuff. The rooms are quite small, even for Japanese standards. The service is poor. Basically they actually had no smile and a bit of an attitude. Whenever we needed help, they gave us a frustrated look even though I was nice and said thank you. I don't care if it is a business hotel, a 5-star hotel, or a cheap hotel, a smile costs nothing to give and they didn't even provide that much. I would have to say that they gave no service, didn't offer to help with the bags, didn't want to answer my questions, and no smile. I was just at the Hilton Tokyo and their service was so much better. Friendly and great! Honestly, I would rather spend more money to stay at a truly 5 star hotel. At least you feel welcome. No more of this mediocre hotel attitude! Never stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank beautywish
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Hotel: Looks well-maintained. They have a somewhat tacky (in an amusing way) faux English chapel which seems to be quite popular with Japanese couples getting married so I had the pleasure of seeing people ornately dressed in traditional getups in the lobby almost every day. Like a couple other reviewers have mentioned, it's just a pity that the only restaurant in the hotel is so expensive.

Location: Can't be beat - it's a super convenient base to explore the city from. It's a minute from the subway station as well as the bus terminal from which we took the bus to the airport on our last day.

Rooms: I booked a room for 3 pax and when we entered our room after checking in, there was already a third bed set up inside. Our room was pretty spacious by Japanese standards and had a view of the city. Everything is clean and in good condition. Only thing I could've asked for was cable TV. The beds gave all of us a backache though.

Service: Amazing service, they really go out of their way for you. I lost my ring and only realized it after checking out so they sent 6 staff up to comb through the room in search of my ring. I found to my embarrassment that I had already packed it in my bag! All the staff in the hotel were always polite, helpful and ready to provide recommendations for food, shopping, etc.

Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Osaka!

Date of stay: May 2012
5  Thank StephTLY
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good location. Small, tidy and clean room. Internet access. Expensive breakfast. Polite staff. Very strikt on 3 pm check in time. Beautiful lobby. Full size church inside.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Checked in here for 2 nights in Dec 2011. It totally trumps the other 2 hotels that I stayed in Tokyo and Kyoto.

Walking distance to Dontonburi, easy access to JR and subway to other areas.

Decor was awesome and made me wonder if I got my room at a discount. Room is normal sized for Japan's standards.

Overall, I will recommend this hotel to anyone looking to tour Osaka and even neighbouring cities (eg. Kyoto) especially if you have a JR Pass.

Date of stay: December 2011