Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $78.67
from $69.41
from $78.67
More Info
All reviews driving experience drivers license great fun awesome experience thrilling experience night tour visiting japan a lot of fun great photos taking photos two hours tuk tuk maricar costumes honda osaka carting
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

This was the most fun we’ve had in Osaka. Definitely worth it. The guides were very helpful and enthusiastic. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great drive!! Took the family as I drove the cart and they were in a tuk tuk following us. We all dressed up ( my son was 8 years old and my partner was pregnant) we all had a awesome time. I suggest the longer drive get to see all of Osaka.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

The staff are very patience, friendly and professional. I enjoyed the ride and it was very safe. The staff took care of us very well. I highly recommend this company. I will do it again if ever i go back to Osaka!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Must try one time if you visit Osaka, amazing experienced . Leader Ken san is very kind and nice, don’t be worry , there are very experience leader! Thanks for services!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020

It was fun for first timer driving a go kart around the city and joe has been an amazing instructor. Looking forward in the future!