“I recommend Maidreamin osaka😘”

maidreamin, Osaka Namba
Ranked #4 of 38,486 Restaurants in Osaka
Description: The dream land is far away world. While a mysterious light of the candle is lit. Ladys and gentlemans become residents of the dream land. In that limited time,we will change into a smile the best of all people. That is entertainment cafe and bar "maidreamin We are Entertainer. Smile and warm words of "It was fun,makes us very happy.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I came to the Made Cafe for the first time and it is so fun. The staff are kind and pleasant. I really recommend it.

1  Thank 형석 김

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Please visit here..
Here is dream world, heaven.
I recommend here really!!!
If you visit here, you will experience heaven!!!

2  Thank hhjk1993
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Cute, fun and overall charming. Everything I thought a maid cafe would be when I came to Japan!! Great service and a very relaxed atmosphere!! Right in the heart of Namba too, definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank Matt I
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

It was a little underwhelming but the food was not too bad especially the wasabi octopus. The only people here were weird Japanese men though and we were the only girls here, but the maids are quite friendly and nice, just that the place is a lot deader than expected, and you have to pay quite a bit for entertainment

1  Thank Kimberly N
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to visit a maid cafe with my friends and I was no disappointed at all. It was a good experience with bubbly music, friendly and engaging maids as well as the delicious food. Do give it a go if you haven’t been there before!

1  Thank Kimberly J