Shin-Osaka Station Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshin osaka stationcarrying heavysingle servingadequate breakfasttofuwestern breakfasthotel servesconvenient locationjapanese styleshampoo and conditionernice lobbyreception counterhotel stayshort stayreasonable sizesmall bathroomthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The room is very small but clean and comfortable. Great location makes it convenient to go to different places from the shin-osaka station. They have only 2 breakfast menus: Japanese and western, but it was enough for us. nice service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Saranya P
sthotel_osaka, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Shin-Osaka Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you for your staying at our hotel.
We provide the guest room which can relax with cleanliness every day.
We welcome with the feeling of thanks.
We wish a pleasant memory in your heart.
If you have a chance to cpme to Osaka,please stay at our hotel again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in May. The location was perfect, just outside the Shin Osake station, convenient for both the bullet train and for getting into Osaka itself. The hotel was very pleasant though the wifi reception was not that wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Claymore R

Daer the guest,

Thank you for your staying at our hotel.
We are glad to read your comments.
Our hotel is very convinient to go to center of Osaka, Namba area.
It takes 15mints by the subway.
If you come to Osaka again,please stay at our hotel again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed at Shin-Osaka Station Hotel for 2 nights towards the end of my 9-day Japan trip. It was well located about 5 minutes' walk from the east exit of Shin-Osaka Station. Unlike the hustle of Osaka Central Station, the neighbourhood was more peaceful since it was a local residential / office suburb. There were a few eateries nearby but I did not recall seeing a supermarket. However, there was a tiny store at the basement of the train station which contained lots of restaurants.

My room 315 at level 3 was quiet. It was small but the bedding was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was functional but it appeared that there were no hand soaps. I was relieved to find complimentary bottled waters in the fridge since the previous hotels I stayed had none. Another plus point was the air-conditioning in the room worked very well. Wifi was only available at the cosy lobby. Signal was really good.

My room rate came with complimentary breakfast and during the 2 nights that I stayed, I had the opportunity to try both the Japanese and Western sets. They were delicious and the ladies and the reception staffs who chipped in to help were always very welcoming and professional.

Overall, while the hotel is not brand new, it was well maintained and manned by a team of helpful and professional staffs. I loved the location since I was making day trips to Kobe City and the Shin-Osaka Station had a direct express line that bring me there without much fuss. There were also convenient linkages to the Kansai Airport.

For the great prices I paid, I would strongly recommend this hotel to my friends. One of the reasons that my Japan trip ended on a perfect note was my good stay at Shin-Osaka Station Hotel.

Stayed Room 315
23rd - 25th May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank minghui79

Dear the guest,

Thank you for your staying at our hotel and comments to our hotel.
We are very glad to read your comments.
Our hotel is not new but we provide a clean room every day.
Our hotel is located near east exit Shin-Osaka station and very convinient to go to Osaka,Kobe,Kyoto and Nara.
And also there is the rapid train from Kansai International Airport to Shin-Osaka station.
It takes about 1 hour by the rapid train.
If you have a chance to come to Osaka, please come back to our hotel.
We are looking foward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Only 5-minute walk from the East exit of the Shin-Osaka Station. More of an inn than a hotel, which is fine with us since we were really just looking for a place to sleep for a couple of days. The rooms are clean and staffs are friendly. Of the three hotels we stayed in Japan, this has got to be the tiniest bathroom. We didn't get the chance to try their japanese breakfast, opting instead to eat out. There's a resto nearby which was open 24hrs and served simple but good food. We found the free massage chair in the reception area to be a neat idea. After tiring ourselves out for the day seeing the sights, 10mins in that chair proved very relaxing. Wifi was also good in the reception area although there was none in the room. There is wired cable which is good if you brought your laptop with you. Overall, the hotel fit our simple lodging requirements to a tee. So definitely worth coming back if we ever visit Osaka again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
sthotel_osaka, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Shin-Osaka Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for your staying at our hotel.
We are very glad to read your comments.
Our hotel provide the room which is clean and relax.
If you have a chance to come to Osaka please reserve to our hotel.
We are looking foward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last year. We were 3 ladies travelling to Japan, our first trip. I wrote reviews of other hotels I visited except this hotel. We arrived the hotel in the late afternoon and were welcomed by the glass man at reception. We took the room key and went to our rooms. Then we realized that two rooms not next to each other. We dropped our lugguages in rooms and went down to the reception again. We asked for the room next to each other. The same man was angry on us. Sorry we just wanted to feel like we were staying together even it was not the same room. We were not reported this issue to management because of we didn't want to ruin our trip.

However, the room was nice and clean but weak wifi signal. My cousin had to sitting in front of the room to get the better signal. But we will not go back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your staying at our hotel.
I apologize for you about our staff attitude.
Im very sorry for you to feel bad.
Our hotel was full at the day so we could not change your room next to each other.
We always try to provide good service and clean room.
If you have a chance to come to Osaka please stay at our hotel again.

The front office manager Miyuki Kawamura,