All reviews nijo station glass door transparent glass life supermarket top floor walking distance hotel is located rain shower the breakfast area great hotel jr line the room was nice hot water bus stop two blocks clean hotel western food
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Everything is good, but Please give coaching and training for reception staf.
2 reception staf we meet is same, at least give smile for customer, poor attitude, totally different with other and japanese culture

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019

So lucky to have been upgraded to a big room and given a complimentary breakfast on our first day! Room was very comfortable and clean and service was impeccable. We were also able to use the SPA facility which was a respite from the daily walks around Kyoto..Worth recommending to friends.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Is clean which is an important point to me. The room simple but nice.The bathroom only suit for couple due to no privacy.As this time i went for family trip.But still like to book again future if go again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Stayed at this hotel as I was visiting Kyoto for tourism, together with my family. The location and amenities that the hotels offer are superb but the best part of our stay was the hotel staff.
I lost my cell phone in a taxi and the staff really gave it all, trying to find it. Unfortunately, I never got my phone back but I was really impressed by the staffs’ care and commitment to their guests.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I would have given it 5 stars except for the following 2 cons:

1. The bathroom door shouldn't be transparent
2. The rooms could be a tad bit bigger

The list of Pros is:
1. Great front desk, amazing guidance.
2. Very chic room
3. Spa
4. Huge breakfast buffet
5. Walking distance from Nijo Castle
6. Close to one of Kyoto's cool area of 'Kawaramachi'

Trip type: Traveled as a couple