Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Special time in Kyoto

I learned calligraphy and also Japanese culture. It was fantastic time for me. When you come to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
N-8BIRDS
Lovely experience!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2019
MaguiCasas
London, United Kingdom

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Kyoto
from $70.62
from $73.61
from $22.08
from $88.33
More Info
All reviews hour class great teacher japanese culture hour lesson great class take home lovely souvenir wonderful afternoon highly recommend this class learned how learning how art form two hours amazing experience learn something cultural experience all ages
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019

I loved the experience! I truly recommend it to anyone looking for learning and having an awesome time that you won’t forget! Thank you Niimi, I will keep practicing at home

1  Thank MaguiCasas
calligraphykyoto, オーナー at Calligraphy Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear MaguiCasas

Thank you so much for comming our studio. We think you could enjoy traditional Japanese culture through the calligraphy. Please display your original work proudly!

Regards

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful time learning about calligraphy today. It really is a beautiful, but difficult practice! The teacher was excellent and we had a lot of fun.

Date of experience: December 2019
calligraphykyoto, オーナー at Calligraphy Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2019

Dear J3284SMlynnh

Thank you so much for coming to our studio. Kyoto is a place where every Season is different and special. I hope you can return in a different Season for a new experience, and come see us again.

Regards

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Awesome activity! Quintessential Kyoto... Really enjoyed our visit. Great change of pace from visiting shrines!

Date of experience: December 2019
calligraphykyoto, オーナー at Calligraphy Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear drazworld22

Thank you very much for coming to our studio. How was your first calligraphy experience? If you can return to Japan, let’s enjoy calligraphy together again.

Reviewed December 7, 2019

It was really nice to experience to try Japanese cultures, Calligraphy there. The teachers are very kind and they give us an opportunity to reflect my year of 2019. Thank you very much!

Date of experience: December 2019
calligraphykyoto, オーナー at Calligraphy Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Dear sayaendou

Thank you so much for coming to our studio. Kyoto shows many faces according to the seasons. So, please come to Kyoto in the different season. I'm looking forward to it.

Reviewed December 7, 2019

This is awesome unique experience that we can learn Japanese traditional culture ;)
Definitely you will have a fantastic memory with teachers here!!
Thanks for great time, I really enjoyed the time back in Japan.

Dear mchika84