“Take away - small - standing for take away only”

Pizzeria Napoletana da Yuki
Ranked #440 of 14,317 Restaurants in Kyoto
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: City Center
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived to order a take away. Its a very small but cute restaurant. Definitely need to call to make a reservation.
When we arrived they were not all so friendly. No credit card option and they are not cheap so bring lots of cash. It took 5 min to make
The pizza.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I identify myself as a pizza fanatic and I can say that this is one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The pizza was made to perfection, and there was a huge variety for vegetarians! Wonderful service, accomodate for solo travellers and hospitable staff.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Pizza da Yuki is a really cozy, small restaurant with excellent pizza! Perfect thin and chewy crust and fresh tasty toppings. I would have preferred a little bit more crispy on the crust but maybe next time we'll ask for well-done. We had a beautiful green salad as well. The people near us had a variety of interesting looking appetizers. For those who worry about this kind of thing, they did have an English-language menu available.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

We were craving pizza and walked to this restaurant and were not disappointed! They made a really yummy margherita and offered another kind with sausage and some other meats (no pepperoni, though). The salads were yummy too! I'd definitely go again next time I'm in Kyoto!

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We were staying around the corner in an air bnb and ordered take away oizza 2 nights during our stay. Our favourite was the mushroom pizza. Both visits the pizza was delicious, thin base with wood fire flavours. Super fast cooking time as well, pizza was ready within 10 mins of placing order. Staff were friendly and helpful. Dining in looks warm and cosy. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.