“Sunday with Machi-san”

Private English Tour in Kyoto - Day Tour
Ranked #2 of 85 Tours in Kyoto
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tour using a car. Because I am both a licensed guide and a taxi driver, I can drive my guests around Kyoto, and guide inside sightseeing spots. ( Due to the regulation in Japan, most guides can't use their cars for guiding. )
Melbourne, Australia
“Sunday with Machi-san”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My tour with Machi-san on 29 Sept visited Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion), Ryoanji Temple, Kiyomizudera Temple and the Gion district. I greatly enjoyed the relaxed pace of our tour, and the marvellous information provided about each location. I was given a great understanding of the significance of the features, history and religious significance of all the places we visited by Mach-san's great knowledge and explanations.

I strongly recommend his tours which I believe give great value.
Thank you Machi-san for giving me such a great experience of Kyoto.

Colin White

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tourguide!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Machi-san provided us with a wonderful tour of Kyoto, taking us to gardens, temples and shrines, all the while providing us with history and insight into this marvelous city. His english was excellent, his car most comfortable, and restaurant recommendations terrific!

Visited August 2013