There are 3 regular menu options: tsukemen (dipping noodles), meat miso ramen and normal ramen (I recommend getting a boiled egg as a side dish with this one). There is also a special option, which was thick noodles with meat cuts and a rich sauce.
I've tried all of them, and while all of them are great, I strongly encourage you to try the tsukemen, if you plan to have only one visit, since that is the speciality here.
Some useful information:
- the place is quite small, and some queue can be expected; but it moves quickly and the food is worth the wait
- there is no halal food available
- you can get a beer here, but the choice is very limited
- credit cards are not accepted
- open hours are weird (11:00 to 14:30, 18:00 to 22:00)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.