Open today: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM

from $62.07
More Info
from $66.85
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I enjoyed a sake tasting set (170ms x 3, 980 yen), food and a live bossa & jazz performance (free of extra charge). Rice balls, onigiri, were one of my life time best (I am a Japanese). Their dumpling (gyoza) soup was also great. Service friendly and many staff speaks English. Free wifi available.
Close to Fushimi Inari Shrine but a different train station.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my family, mostly elderly people. We strolled around the village in a little rain. It was very enjoyable although walking in a rain due to peaceful atmosphere and historical wood house. We also experienced sake at sake museum. People there were very friendly and offered us sake taste. Eating Japanese food at local beer production house over there was our great time together. What a happy trip!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

My friend and I had an amazing time at the Sake Village. We were introduced to the owner the night before, and despite us speaking zero Japanese he invited us down to Fushimi to see his place. It was really neat to try a few of the nine or so restaurants. The sake tasting was fantastic, all local, and there was a live band. Couldn't recommend this place more highly. (Is a bit tough to find, but worth it).

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank 535deanm
Discover803267, 広報担当マネージャー at Fushimi Sake Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you for visiting.
We have the live events on every weekends.
If you come to Fushimi next time, please visit here and enjoy some events!
Thank you.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Fushimi is one of the famous areas of Japanese sake breweries in Japan. "Gekkeikan" is one of the sake in this district and well know in the world.
We can enjoy the tasting of 17 kinds of Japanese sake that are brewed in Fushimi area in this restaurant.
Further, this restaurant (or I should say food court) comprises 8 small bars including Sushi and some other Japanese local cuisines.
The location of this restaurant is around 10 minutes walk from Fushimi-Momoyama station of Keihan line or Momoyama-Goryo station of Kintetsu line. When you have a chance to visit Fushimi-Inari shrine, I recommend you to make a little side trip to this restaurant.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Makoto O
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

In Fushimi Sakagura Koji you can try Sake made by 17 different breweries in Fushimi. A small glass (70ml) of Sake costs from $3 to $15. It is an ideal place to taste different kinds of Sake. You can also order some food.

Date of experience: September 2016