I had visited this hotel some 8 to 9 years ago, but coming back this time, I was surprised at how deserted it has become. The hotel is located on Rokko Island, about an hour drive from Kansai Airport. It is a really quiet town, more like a residential area with extremely few numbers of restaurants and shops.
What I like about it:
- Its close proximity to my office.
- The staff are all well-trained and very polite, many of them can speak English.
- The quality of their complimentary toiletries and amenities are superb.
- They provide very comfortable pajamas in my room.
- The fantastic breakfast spread.
What I think could be improved:
- The pillows in my room are the smallest I have ever seen in a hotel
- Only lan in the room. No wifi!
- No complimentary bottled water in the room
- The hotel’s internet has some kind of firewall that prevented me from connecting to my VPN, as a result, I couldn’t access my corporate emails
- The location is crazily boring. Not a single shopping mall within walking distance.
This is a hotel that I will use purely for business only, I simply have no reason to consider staying here if my visit is for otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking: 201 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kobe Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kobe Bay Sheraton Hotel
- Sheraton Kobe
- Kobe Sheraton