“Standard fare”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2016

After hearing a friend say how great the restaurant was I decided to find out for myself, but sorry to say I came away disappointed. Perhaps I was expecting too much. My first disappointment was the pizza margherita. The pizza was nondescript and the three basil leaves certainly didn't contribute much to its flavour. Even after adding the chlili sauce which was left on the table the pizza was bland. The pasta dishes were fine, but the tomato sauce on one didn't taste fresh. The most positive part of the meal was the good service.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank thomoto

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Nice warm place with great Italian food, I really wonder where they can source this in Japan, with a lively atmosphere and a great crew. The boss is awesome, so Italian , feels like being there !

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant that is very close to my heart .... Everything is perfect ... The ambeiNce the service the staff and the excellent host the owner extremely lovable individual... Now if that is all wow
Now the food ooooo laaaaaa laaaaa so so so good
Hnnnn no expressions from the salad to the ravioli to the different pastas and the pizza that made in front of you
We visit a little of italy in kobe every time we are there

Pease make reservations and go
And expect to wait at least 10 minutes there and you will come out with a smile on your face and the friends or family that go with you...... Also good place to pop the question!!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed September 19, 2015

Had a delicious meal on the fourth floor of this ristorante. The owner provided the group an incredible array for dinner which included pasta, pizza, pork, and drinks. Great job, Pietro!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 19, 2015

This is one of my favorite Italian restaraunts in Kobe.
It's just a couple of minute walk from Sannomiya station. I like the atmosphere of the restaraunt; the interior is not too formal, not too casual, but comfortable. I especially like the pizzas and
the lunch time menu, where the prices are reasonable. Service is nice and friendly. For example, the waiter will offer to divide the pasta into two plates (or number of people at the table) so we can share. Many restaurants don't offer to do, and I think that's a good service.
I think the restaurant is suitable for many occasions; dates, business and family gatherings. Children are also welcome, which is nice to know.

Date of visit: August 2015