“Ding Ding”
Review of Peace Bell

Peace Bell
Ranked #9 of 254 things to do in Hiroshima
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The toll of the Peace Bell can be heard from all around the park. It seems to invite people to come and ring it.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The best thing in the Peace Park. I agree to ring the bell for Peace. I wish the world would do so. I think it unfortunate that were are still divided by religion and nationalism.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I think everyone should ring the Bell for Peace. I think this is one of the best ideas of most of the ideas are somewhat misguided in my mind.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We rang the Bell when we were leaving the Peace Park. Its in a lovely part of the park - on a "stage" surrounded by a lily pad filled pond that has some cute tiny BUT loud frogs in it.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good fun, rining bell, good picture opportutnity.
Was quiet when we were there however when busy might be a wait.

Kids enjoyed looking at Frogs in big surrounding pound as well