“Amazing Okonomiyaki!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Long Valley, New Jersey
“Amazing Okonomiyaki!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went early with our young daughters aged 1.5 and had a delicious meal! The menus are in English and the staff so friendly!

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Porto, Portugal
“Great food in a very simple place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place is the best to eat the traditional food from Hiroshima. It is a simple restaurante with only a few tables and you see them cooking for you. The food is divine.

Visited August 2013
Geelong, Australia
“Will definitely return!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Terrific food accompanied by excellent and friendly staff. Very classic, small Japanese sized venue which adds to the ambiance.

• Visited April 2013
“The best okonomiyaki i've ever taste”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I am not a "super fan" of okonomiyaki but my kids and hubby are. I eat okonomiyaki but it's very minimal because i get full so fast whenever i eat it. But, when we got here, i feel like my stomach are getting bigger and bigger while eating. my tummy's saying more! More! The 1st time i eat a lot! My hubby's quite a "big man" you know what i mean, he has big tummy, after we had our dinner here, my kids tummies and mine looks like my hubby's tummy :)) we kinda laugh, coz we haven't seen ourselves so full like this one. Definitely will come back , and come back, whatever season maybe....long drive is worthy. With this kind of place, food, service, definitely a place to go forever.

Visited July 2013
Bartonville, Texas
“Not my best meal, but very Good!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is not your typical Japanese food and it has no Dashi or Seseame Seed Oil that are so much in the food in Japan. This is something different. The portions are quite large and I could not finish mine. The staff speak minimal English but made sure that I ordered the "correct" dish. i arrived about 18:00 and the place was empty. I sat down and looked at the menu (with pictures) so I made my meal with my eyes. While they were cooking my "Okonmiyaki". The place was full in a few minutes, mostly by Japanese. I had a "Nama Biru" (Tapped Beer) and Ow-wa-ka-Lee (one more). I enjoyed the meal and it was quite a lot for the money. I hated to leave any but I was "anuki pie" (full). I might try again if I have time. Great value for money and a different taste if you have been on standard Japanese fare.

• Visited July 2013