Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A must visit for Pokemon fans

Reviewed July 22, 2018
minerva2387
Singapore, Singapore
A kids affair

Reviewed January 2, 2018
Nouzab
Suva, Fiji
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sapporo
from $54.72
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018

My children were bitten by the Pokemon Go bug and this was a must visit for us during our trip in Dec16 & Dec17. They were not disappointed as they both bought some unique figurines and souvenirs there.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I was impressed when I came here. This place is located on the 8th floor of Damairu shopping center beside JR tower. When I made my purchases, the staff ensured that my Pikachu soft toy was in good condition and they even changed for me when they spotted dirt on the back. I am really impressed with their sense of responsibility. Two thumbs up!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank abbyx2015
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

You need to see how Pokemon has been attracted to kids as well as adults. A long queue of kids waiting to take A Photo. The shop is full of merchandise and it's a business.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Helpful service, prompt check out, lots of items for the kids--just hard to find at the top of Daimaru bldg

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We came here because the kids wanted to. They had been waiting for months and they spend an hour here just checking out the various pokemons and was very satisfied with their shopping basket. Tax refund took a while.

I am not a pokemon fan and from that perspective, the place didn't really excite me. There were some pokemon gaming machines but it was more of a shop selling merchandises. But i love toys and the pokemon merchandise were nice but the exhibits were a little disappointing. I have seen better ones in some smaller toy shops. Anyway, for pokemon fans like my children, this was the holy grail! Prepare to spend a bit if you bring them here!

Daimaru department store is connected to the Sapporo Train Station.

Date of experience: September 2017