Lowest prices for your stay
$44
Hotels.com
$44
Agoda.com
$40
Booking.com$54
Priceline$49
eDreams$54
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

If there is was an option for zero stars then I would have picked that. I booked bus limousine from the 3rd floor of their hotel. I had 5 big bags, so I asked a staff member for the trolley which was not being used. This horrible staff by the name of H. Mochizuki approaced me and said “no go away”. I pleasantly told this staff that I had asked another staff 20 minutes ans she said that I could borrow the trolley for 5 minutes because I had 5 big bags. I then asked the individual if he can hep me with the baggaage, but that to he denied. I am sorry to say that Mr. Mochizuki has terrible customer service experience and was talking very rudely to me. Then I asked this individual for a contact card and his name, but this person would not give me his name. He kept on telling me “why you need it”. Next I saw this individual talking and laughing to another staff about me, I am sorry but what kind of customer service is this hotel providing having such employees. I would never stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Travel4ever123
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel three blocks from the subway. Only 2 stops from Odori station. We came with a tour group. They put us in a queen room. Only problem was the bed was pushed against the wall and there was only one way out. Good for 1 person only. After much discussion we got a twin room which was much more comfortable and larger. Service in hotel is ok. Some English spoken . No English TV. Good WiFi in rooms.
On the way to the subway you will pass a pastry shop that has excellent French style pastries. It’s called Mont Jeli. Stop and get something to go on your way back. You will not be sorry.
Many shops and restaurants in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We booked 2 nites and later booked another nite. Hotel is little far from station thus you have to travel by underground with 3 stops to Sapporo station. The area is good. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Large flat TV (good to watch WC 2018). Japanese breakfast (on second floor) was excellent, but too big. Very nice and helpful staff, good in English.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2018

This hotel is conveniently located, a short walk to all amenities and activities - food & shopping yet tranquil and serene. The rooms are spacious, clean and new. Love the bedding especially. Don't miss this!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Nice and spacious room. Staffs was very helpful. Breakfast is good. Can reach to Susukino Station and Tanukikoji (Shopping Area) within 10minutes walking. From Susukino Station you can go further to Sapporo Station for more Shopping Places

Date of stay: March 2018