Lowest prices for your stay
$38
Hotels.com
$38
Agoda.com
$35
Booking.com$46
Priceline$43
eDreams$46
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Pros:
1) Meets the standards of a 4-star business hotel.
2) Twin bed room is very spacious and comfortable.
3) Good Wifi connection in the room.
4) Minutes away from convenience stores, pharmacies, eateries, etc.
4) Located just 3 streets away from the colourful Susukino area.

Considering the location and price, I genuinely cannot think of any faults about this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank Dventures
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Standard hotel room & clean. Amenities available & comfortable bed. In room wifi available free of charge.
24hrs Convenience stores available nearby within walking distance. Can walk to Tanukikoji Shopping Street or nearby subway station . Buffet breakfast have a lot of varieties and delicious.
Hotel staff was helpful and friendly, able to converse in English.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank michelleyee
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Wow.

The room was massive. I booked for two people, and we ended up with a huge room with two beds! The view was amazing. The beds were comfortable. It was so cheap ! You can never get a hotel this big, and this nice in America for such a cheap price. I was amazed.

The bathroom was very nice, and the shower was comfortable.

Everything was very clean. I liked the design of the hotel.

The staff was also very friendly.

The location was also very central to the area. We were right by the subway, and right by all kinds of neat things to see.

and again, the view. Stay as high up as you can, so you can get a great view out of the windows. You can't really go wrong with this hotel. I would stay again if I am in Sapporo.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank naonotameni
Reviewed April 7, 2016

The hotel staff was very helpful and most of them spoke or understood some English. Like most hotels in Japan, the amenities include toothbrushes, razors, Q-tips, cotton balls and hair brushes. Our room was a triple and was much larger than the average size Japan hotel room.

The breakfast buffet was a good deal at $18. Both American and Japanese foods and it was tasty. They even had Hokkaido ice cream which if you have never had is the richest, creamiest ice cream around.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2016

Stayed with my family and my mother ware satisfied with this hotel. we went to see snow festival together for the first time. First we had dinner around there I asked staff where the ramen shop around here was. so staff respond a good answer. Thanks for helping us.

Date of stay: February 2016