Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
manee k
Bangkok, Thailand

i love here

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 1, 2015via mobile
i booked rooms with Japanican. my family's all happy. the location is very near JR sapporo station. we can walk underground way to the exit of Century hotel. It has family mart out there, it's convenience. Then we cross only a juntion, we reach to the hotel, just not more than 6 minute walk from Jr station.
I stayed here 4 nights, i relaxed my journey in hotel's onsen on 2nd floor. i feel comfortable here, thanks to Japanican.
Date of stay: December 2014
    $45
  • Lol.travel
0.1 miles from Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo
View more hotels in Sapporo
All reviews public bath sapporo station twin room free coffee its close proximity nice hotel big luggage location train
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2014

The locaton is excellent. The hotel is near jr station, it is very convience to have meal,shopping and travel to other places. The staff are friendly and helpful. However, the room is not very clean,I stayed in the fourth floor,the carpet is very dirty and full of dust. I felt that there was bites in the room.

Room tip: May be higher floor is better
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2014

This hotel offers great location, comfortable well appointed rooms, free wifi and in house public onsen. Hotel is only 10 min walk from the JR Sapporo station. However if one has too much luggage, a short taxi ride will get you there in no time. Checkin was a breeze. They have staff who speak good English and they have no problem in booking restaurants for you. The room though small but average in Japanese standard is very well appointed. It even has a heated press for the bath towels. The onsen on second floor is great. We did not have breakfast in house so no comment. On the whole this hotel is great and good value for money.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnthonyT418
Reviewed October 12, 2014

We chose this hotel because of it's location and that it could sleep 3 people. There were 3 real beds rather than a roll-out bed which is standard in most hotels. Great décor and clean rooms, one or two staff are a little standoffish - a rarity for Japan. WiFi was good and breakfast was a 5 minute walk to Sapporo station. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a party of 3.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank HalloHelga
Reviewed October 5, 2014

This hotel was the best I stayed in on my recent visit. Convenient to railway station (3 minute walk) and the all the attractions in Sapporo. Wonderful breakfast buffet in the dining room which is also available during the day for tea and coffee and a place to relax during the day and evening. Modern décor, beautiful amenities (even a public bath if you wanted to take advantage) and a claim of the most comfortable bed. Which it is! My budget was for 3-4 star hotels during the 16 nights I was in Japan and I can honestly say this surpassed my budget limitations in spades. Staff were efficient and friendly. My Japanese friends in Sapporo were also impressed with the hotel and will also recommend it to friends and family when they visit. Will definitely be back in Sapporo and when I do I know where I will be checking in.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2014

Only a couple min. walk from JR Supporo west exit. It's located on the good side of JR; on the shopping side, with Daimaru, Stellar Shopping place & underground walkway with shops & restaurants. You can walk along to Odori Park & Suzukino area on the same side.

Modern hotel, but with a good size Public bath to relax your muscle after a long day.

Good size of room & helpful staff.

We had a pleasant 3 nights stay here.

Room tip: We stayed on the 10th Fl. & didn't hear any traffic noise. I think any room is good though.
Date of stay: September 2014