I just returned from a wonderful 2 nights stay at Cross. The rooms were a bit tiny but overall grat stay. Loved the rooftop lounge area with a fantastic view of the Sapporo TV tower and the rooftop public bath,
What I want to contribute is that we had difficulty finding the hotel once we got off JR Sapporo station from the airport.
1. The hotel is new and the subway maps DO NOT indicate this hotel
2. The hotel is built recessed into the street with a space in front. There are no signs and you cannot tell where the hotel is until you literally walk past the front of the building.
3. There are many steps to walk up from Exit 5 of the underpass (almost 2 stories). and this exit is still 10 mins walk away if you get your bearing right.
So my advice:
1. If there is no snow and sludge try to walk at street level. Once you take subway exits you tend to get disorientated at street.
2. There is an alternative exit at TOKYU department store with lifts from B3 to street level, this is great esp if you have heavy luggage.
Look for this exit, it is past exit 5 , down the corridor and turn left about 20 metres away. Once at the exit of TOKYU ask for directions to the Sapporo Clock Tower. The hotel is on the same street, just 100 metres before the clock tower.
Hope this helps!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Booking.com, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cross Hotel Sapporo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapporo Cross Hotel