1,817 results
All reviews horizon club kerry centre central market own brewery market place buffet spacious gym stay exceptional craft beer pale ale west lake guest relations officer friendliness and helpfulness this lovely hotel warm hospitality walking distance breakfast service huge shopping mall
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here almost a week ago with some of my friends. The hotel location is really great, it is only take around 10 minutes to Westlake, one of the most popular tourist destination in Hangzhou and you can find a big supermall named Kerry Centre where you can find everything you need during your stay. Staffs are really friendly. And my stay was wonderful. One staff from Guest Relation Officer, Echo Chen, she is helpful and really nice to me, really willing to help me out with everything. Thanks Shangri-La!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ruby X, Public Relations Manager at Midtown Shangri-La,Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear DorotheaTR, thank you for your recent stay at Midtown Shangri-La Hangzhou. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

It was great to once again visit our favorite city and our favorite hotel. It appears that things only continue to get better each day. A new restaurant was added, with a new genre of offerings, and the tastes were outstanding.
Of course, our check in was another outstanding experience, as *Echo demonstrated again the incredible hospitality standard, made us feel more welcome than ever, and offered her ongoing assistance with our stay.
*Sunny welcomed us at the Horizon Club and updated us on new developments in the hotel.
Finally, *Tania at ‘CHI the Spa’ deserves special attention also for her friendly assistance and a genuine interest in the individuality of the guests. She is a fantastic addition to the team.
West Lake is the best location for staying in the city, and we are always able to get around by foot, though taxi and a modern subway system are always easy here. Having the Kerry Center adjacent is always nice, when you wish to shop or replace that missing item in your luggage.
When staying in Hangzhou, this is the only hotel I will ever consider. The team at Shangri-La Midtown speaks well for the entire company. We cannot wait to return in the years ahead.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ruby X, Public Relations Manager at Midtown Shangri-La,Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2019

Dear dps-TX, thank you for your comments about Midtown Shangri-La Hangzhou, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

The environment is beautiful, the geographical position is good, the transportation is convenient, the room is comfortable sanitation, the service personnel is very warm, is willing to provide each kind of help, the breakfast is rich. The facilities are very humanized, the network high-speed signal is good, the scenery outside the window is good. There are special open bed service, room small furnishings design is also very special. Cost-effective, next time I will also check in there.Especially your waitress Kelly.Wu provided perfect service.Really nice trip.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Ruby X, Public Relations Manager at Midtown Shangri-La,Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Dear Yuzurukurubara, thank you for your recent stay at Midtown Shangri-La Hangzhou. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2019

Perfectly located within Hangzhou, the hotel is steps away from shopping, restaurants, and West Lake. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Our room was spacious and comfortable. I highly recommend checking out the Midtown Brewery which has some of the best craft beers in China.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear HemFitzJAL, thank you for your comments about Midtown Shangri-La Hangzhou, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

This is a second Shangrila hotel in Hangzhou. Great location at Kerry Center and only within walking distance to the West Lake, excellent for both business travelers and leisure visitors. I checked in this hotel on Chinese New Year eve. The check in counter staff was very friendly and helpful. The in room facilities are Shangri-La standard and we were pretty happy. The only disappointment of the stay was the next day breakfast. I guess due to too many diners and inadequate staffing, the whole restaurant was a mess. The food quality was poor and with no timely refill, the waiting time for the cooking stations was too long, many dirty tables were not cleared immediately.
Other than that, everything was fine. I will strongly recommend visitors to Hangzhou to try this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ruby X, Public Relations Manager at Midtown Shangri-La,Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Dear Laurawang0408, thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at Midtown Shangri-La Hangzhou. We are taking your feedback into consideration as we work to continually improve our food and beverage offerings. We work hard to provide our guests with a singular Shangri-La luxury experience in every expects of their stays, and you help us to do just that by sharing your honest feedback with us. I hope you will consider visiting us again.