My wife and I stayed two nights at the Huachen International Hotel and enjoyed our stay apart from the beds (refer later).
- good location, about a 10 minute walk to West Lake
- Nice large room with twin beds, work desk and two lounge chairs
- Free broadband in room.
- Effective air conditioning
- good bathroom
- mini bar with ice cube try. Fridge worked better than most
- iron & ironing board
- opening window with screen & good block out curtains
- Very little noise
- Staff at reception spoke limited English but ok
- in room safe
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- Beds were the hardest we experienced during our months holiday in China; so hard my hips and shoulder were still suffering a day or two later.
- Safe was too small for my laptop
-No wifi except in lobby - Broadband in room made up for this
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Huachen International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.