Dragon Hotel
$218
$118
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$145
$257
$607
$486
Hotels.com
All reviewsconference attendeeshotel feelswest lakebreakfast buffethotel facilitiesfront office managerrecommend this hotelfive star hotelcommunicate in englishnice hotelroom servicechinese foodexcellent locationswimming poolhotel is locatedchinakey
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was suggested to stay here due its location and its apparently good restaurant.
I left quite disappointed to be honest. The rooms are large but lack ambiance.
The english level of the staff was quite poor and attention to detail was not there.
I was quite unhappy with the buffet restaurant. The buffet is very big, but unfortunately that does not necessarily mean good, as was proven here. They appeared to have lot of choices (many dishes were acuattly repeated at different areas of the buffet), but the quality was below average.
Meat was dry, oysters were of low quality and the foie gras was a joke. I would suggest they scale down and provide higher quality.
I did not feel comfortable in the hotel and checked out one day early.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed here while in Hangzhou for work: our workshop hosts had arranged the logistics ... and they arranged very well. The rooms are probably larger and more luxurious than any I've stayed in on my travels. Quiet, comfortable, modern with technology so uptodate that you are almost 'guided' to your room from the moment you step into the lift. There's a range of food options - though not entirely easy for a vegetarian, I didn't go hungry. I was happy to eat local food but do also try the Italian restaurant - the service was great and everyone was very happy to practice their English (just as well because my mandarin is rather pitiful).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bettoneyvere
TheDragonHangzhou, Res. Dep at Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for choosing The Dragon Hotel.We always give empathetic service to our guests.Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is probably one of the best hotels I have set foot in. Well I was lucky as I was on a business trip so I didn't have to pay anything for the luxuries. The rooms are so poshly furnished with a bathroom that you wouldn't believe. Very big and comfy bed and food was excellent, not just good, but excellent. Originally, I booked for breakfast for two days in a row but after the first day I decided I didn't want breakfast for the second day (too much good food everywhere..). The chap at the reception thought I cancelled second day's breakfast because I didn't like the food there (but I have never said anything of that sort), and to compensate "for my discomfort of having to have a breakfast on the first day that I didn't enjoy", I was offered free breakfast for the rest of my stay. I think I can live there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank gamfruit
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Really a world class hotel. Great service, ultra modern facilities, excellent food - either local or a great Italian restaurant.
West Lake is a must visit in hangzhou

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It is the best wonderful hotel in China.There are beautiful garden,big room,good bathroom.You can get exprerience with advanced science and technology.You would like to join the full breakfast.By the way,you will find more pretty grils in the hotel! Good luck!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business