Book In Advance
Tours from China Private Tours-Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience China Private Tours-Day Tour
from $62.67
from $104.00
from $81.25
More Info
All reviews guide david train station tea plantation spoke excellent english bamboo forest interesting stories perfect guide west lake highly recommend david lingyin temple beautiful city his knowledge private car visit hangzhou the high speed train chinese culture the dragon
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We just had a full-day tour with Tommy, and he was great. We chose the Hangzhou Highlights Essential Tour. Did the tea village at Meijiawu and had a wonderful lunch on a balcony - authentic delcious food. Of course, had a beautiful West Lake walkabout and boat tour (a must) and a walk through the heavenly bamboo forest. The whole trip was SUCH a pleasure because of the caring attention of our guide Tommy, who spoke impeccable English and knew so much about every site. He was personable, smart and a gracious host. I highly recommend asking for Tommy!!

Date of experience: October 2018
hangzhouprivatetour, Manager at China Private Tours-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear Navigator407670,

Thanks for your excellent review for our tour guide Tommy. Hope to see you again in Hangzhou!

Sincerely yours,

Bonnie/Sam
Guest Relations Manager Customer-care Team
Web:chinahangzhoutour.com
24 Hours Hotline: +86 137 3541 1378
Wechat: samhangzhou
Skpye. chinaprivatetour

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I invited our clients to visit Alibaba campus in Hangzhou and booked a day tour for them.I saw the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor and booked the day tour with China Private Tour. Sam and Bonnie were my contact person, planned everything based on my requirements and gave me a lot of professional recommendations. They always replied me back promptly if I was in doubt of anything. Our tour guide David was very friendly, spoke excellent english, knowlegeable and gave us enough time to explore the things we are interested. We were also provided with delicious home-cooked lunch at a farmer's house. Correspondence,price,pick up,organizing of the tour,tour guide,sightseeing were all EXCELLENT! Thanks China private tour for the gracious hospitality.Highly recommend David if you travel to Hangzhou.

Date of experience: October 2018
hangzhouprivatetour, Manager at China Private Tours-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear koumuyan6105vac,

Thanks for choosing us.It's our great honour to work with Alibaba.David enjoyed the day with all of you very much! Hope meet you again in Hangzhou!

Sincerely yours,

Bonnie/Sam
Guest Relations Manager Customer-care Team
Web:chinahangzhoutour.com
24 Hours Hotline: +86 137 3541 1378
Wechat: samhangzhou
Skpye. chinaprivatetour

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in Hangzhou last weekend. It was a wonderful experience touring around Hangzhou with our amazing tour guide David. It was second time for our friend Lee who booked the tour and joined us because she really had fun the first time because of David which she highly recommended, hehe.. David is very knowlegeable about history and culture which made the tour exciting and very interesting for us, we learned a lot from him. We also enjoyed the food in the restaurant which he recommended and even ordered the food for us. Our car service is very comfortable. It was a fun and memorable tour for me in China. Thanks to David for being an excellent tour guide. He also help us get tickets to the Impression West Lake show the last minute and also help us communicate with the Didi driver when we got lost going to the train station to go back to Shanghai, which we appreciate him a lot more.

Mayette with friends Lee and Rosel
Philippines 09.15.2018

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We had Bonnie as our guide and she was terrific and quickly became our friend. We had a list of things we wanted to see and Bonnie accommodated us on our private tour.

Bonnie even used her personal DIDI (Uber China) account for our transportation .. which I paid her back for.

It was my wife’s birthday and Bonnie coordinated with the concierge at our hotel to have a picture of us at West Lake (that she took ) to be framed as a gift. Nice touch.

We had lunch at the 4 Season’s hotel with Bonnie and she was like a daughter to us, engaging in conversation and providing us insights into life in China.

The dragon tea plantation was educational and the scenery in the village was breathtaking

Thank for a great day Bonnie.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Bob T
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had a wonderful and unforgettable day tour followed by a musical show at West Lake. Bonnie met us at our hotel with a clean and comfortable van and driver. Bonnie greeted us in fluent English. She was polite, knowledgeable and added a twist of humor throughout our trip. We asked for a change in itinerary in the late afternoon and Bonnie cheerfully made it happen. 5 stars to Bonnie.

Date of experience: July 2018