“Awesome and Professional Service”

China Private Tours-Day Tour
Incredible Wuzhen Water Town tour with Authentic Chinese Foot Massage
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Hangzhou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We help you to travel with profound insight to understand the culture, the people and the real life in the city.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Sam coordinated the 2-day Hangzhou tour for our group of 13 during our recent trip to Shanghai. We were received by Jason @ the train station on the 1st day. We started with a little dissappointment as the van was too small for 13 of us. However, Jason and the driver managed to squeeze all 13 luggages and the 13 of us into a 8 seater-van and checked us into the hotel before we adjourned to our tour. We, especially the kids, like Jason very much as he is a patient young man and professional in arranging the itinerary. We like the local eateries Jason recommended. Awesome and yummy. Danny was the tour guide for the 2nd day. He is also English conversant. Patient and humour in nature, I would described him. We had a great journey to the Qiandao Lake and enjoyed fullest at the three islands during the journey. Well trained guides and thumb up for Hangzhou Private Tour and we recommend this agency for your trip to Hangzhou without reservation.

2  Thank KathleenYan

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Sam assisted in buying my train tickets from Shanghai to Hangzhou, and our guide for the tour was Alex, who was very patient and professional and able to answer the numerous questions thrown at him by my 3 kids. We had a spacious SUV for our family of 5, and got to see the best of Hangzhou. Good arrangements and time management, and he always took us to local places for meals, which we appreciated and enjoyed! Would certainly recommend Sam and his company again!

1  Thank pigstorm
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were in Shanghai for a week on a family vacation, so decided to "get outside" one day, making the trip over to Hangzhou. I came across Hangzhou Private Tour during a web search, so decided to contact them for more details. I also considered more expensive private tours that would meet us at our Shanghai hotel, and travel with us on a bullet train down to Hangzhou, as well as cheaper tours that were group and made the trip from Shanghai via bus. In the end, I went with Hangzhou Private Tour, which worked out perfectly!
For one, taking the bullet train was easy - no need for a chaperone (in fact, Hangzhou Private Tour arranged everything, so all I had to do was go to a ticket office in Shanghai to get the train tickets).
Secondly, a private tour is much more engaging (especially for us, as I have 2 boys with short attention spans :-). So a group tour would never have worked for our particular needs.
Our guide, Leo, was clearly knowledgeable and proud of Hangzhou. He met us, and later dropped us off at the station. Having our own car with driver was also really convenient.
All in all, it was a great tour. West Lake was beautiful, lunch at Green Tea was great (and cheap :-), and everything went smoothly.
I highly recommend Hangzhou Private Tour!

1  Thank NTASingapore
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a super trip around Hangzhou with our tour guide Sam, who took us to some fantastic places, he was helpful and informative and extremely friendly. I would recommend organising your trips with Sam. I would also ask Sam for the address of the fantastic coffee shop called Slimay, we ate a fantastic desert of mango and iced milk....nothing like it.

1  Thank 471joany
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I live in Hangzhou and when I get visitors over I contact Hangzhou Private Tours to help me with travel arrangements.

I have used their service 5 times to book tickets for the Romance of the Song Dynasty show and the Impression of the Westlake. They are not only quick in replying emails, their prices are very good but they go beyond to provide you a good experience. At all show they provided me with great seats but my last visit was exceptional and they managed to provide us a upgrade (without additional costs).

If you want hassle free travel arrangements with personal service Hangzhou Private Tours is the organization to choice. Thanks Sam and Jason!

1  Thank Jenny I