WL Bistro (Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake)
Ranked #33 of 2,893 Restaurants in Hangzhou
Cuisines: Asian
Taipei
“nice breakfast”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We ate there for breakfasts during our stay at the hotel. They have a semi-buffet during breakfast. We ordered the omeletes, oatmeals, and the shrimp dumplings in soup. They were pretty good. Must try the outdoor seating. They have the most beautiful garden view.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Yiwu, China
“Best Lunch Ever”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have been here a couple of times for lunch and I must say It is top notch! Last time I had the pleasure of having lunch in this gorgeous Hotel I took the three course lunch for 188 RMB which allows you to select three courses from a large variety menu. I chose the cold cuts platter with Pata Negra, the linguini with wagyu meatballs and Ice Cream to finish. All of these ingredients are not only delicious, but top quality ingredients which you can find in any high class restaurant around the world. And for this price I felt moslty satisfied with both the quality of the food and the professional service. I strongly reccomend this place to have a peacefull and succesfull business lunch.

Visited March 2013
Shanghai, China
“Afternoon tea”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

A delicious concoction of sweet and savoury bites plus a buffet table with the most amazing dessert table I've ever seen.We drank tea but champagne offered at an extra cost. Really delicious, glad we went.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Extremely good”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good ambience and excellent menu. We went before the light show,there were only other table occupied.

I would recommend a visit for dinner.

Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service and Pagoda vistas beyond compare”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The beautiful staff, their lovely attentiveness whilst allowing for private chatter...the freshness of the fruit and vegetables...the glorious setting of the Four Seasons and the always "the Four Seasons" NEVER disappoints..

Visited May 2013