“Good ambience and dishes but service is terrible”
Review of YiDuo Rui Zhan

YiDuo Rui Zhan
Ranked #464 of 2,893 Restaurants in Hangzhou
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Emmeloord, The Netherlands
“Good ambience and dishes but service is terrible”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had dinner at eudora, it was very cosy and they have a large amount of good quality dishes. But the service is terrible. None of them speaks english, and they keep talking chinese to you. Strange, because it is an american restaurant, and it was full with foreign people.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nick d

Singapore, Singapore
“Dishonest Restaurant”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was not too bad and it's location is nice. However, we found the restaurant dishonest in its offer of drinks during happy hours. It offers free flow of beer from 5 to 8 pm at Rmb 120 per drink and we have four of it at just before 6pm. My collegues and I were just planning to have two drinks along with dinner in a party of seven persons. What the waiters did was to delay the serving of drinks and only got our drinks at 630pm or so when the bar counters were just a few tables away. We wanted a second drink at just before 7pm and nothing happened for almost half an hour. Eventually, we decided to leave at around 730pm and realised that the second beers and bills were all ready at the bar counter! I find this tactic totally dishonest. To give readers a perspective, the price of Rmb 120 (US$20) could buy a buffet meal or at least four drinks in any local restaurant. The pasta dish I ordered was just over half the price of beer I have ordered. My fellow expatriate colleague who used to visit the restaurant regularly said he is going to quit going there.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chua T
Ningbo, China
“Absolutely not”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

As many expat crave Western food, we are seeking out the various Western joints around town only to get ripped offed by terrible food, service and high prices. I went with a friend and ordered a lasagna, burger, and a few appetizers. The appetizers arrived last, the burger was better at Burger King, and the killer was the lasagna was freezer burned, we couldn't eat one bite of it and insisted on not paying for it. The waiter agreed it was freezer burned, and too old, but still insisted we can eat it. I would never return here, and would never recommend eating here. But I guess I will say if you just want to get a few drinks, it's a pretty chill atmosphere and location.

• Visited March 2014
Oslo, Norway
“good place”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Really good place to have luch and dinner! good quality, great service. Good location,Close to the lake.

Visited April 2014
Hangzhou, China
“verry bad staff”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I was always thinking in my head for 100 timea about the manager and staff do that to me and my friends ,I'm a one person that go thear often ,BUT! I comming on christmas ,we planed to have meeting there. They looking on us look like a monster and tell us about the over price . when we ask about the promotion they say no more promotion,they look down upon on us. when we was angry and need to talk with the manager,first time they not comming , for the second time she come to talk with us but does not help us any more. ----> The magic thing happen ,when we get out ,they say "THANK YOU!!!!!!!" so very resound. Everyone in the
restaurant stop talking and look on me.

SO THAT WHY I do not go there again. NO more Eudora ever naver