All reviewsfeast restaurantspg goldgreat resortthe club loungeweekend stayopen bathroomwest lakebusiness tripservice stafffitness centerhangzhou citythe ground floorbreakfast buffetpleasant staytrain stationrooms are spaciousconcierge
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Robert Cheung of the Concierge team had been very helpful during our 2-nights stay. I am here with my 85 years old grandparents and therefore need a lot of assistance for private tour arrangement. Robert has been proactive, dependable and responsive for a smooth coordination of the booking of a driver and a tourist guide only with less than 15 hours of notice. He was also willing to walk the extra mile to liaise for the booking of the West Lake show 印象西湖!Well done Robert and team.

For the room - spacious with high ceilings and huge balcony. Only hiccups was the bathtub drainage was not functioning well so some water leakage happened.

Chinese Restaurant Yue - the big gate crab, Dong Bo Meat and Spring Onion Oil mixed noodles are the must-try dishes!

A wonderful stay with lots of good memories for my grandparents.

Many thanks Sheraton team! Keep up the good work.

DT
Hong Kong

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
SheratonHZ, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort and for your fantastic comments. I'm so excited to learn that Robert has delivered an excellent experience to you and your grandparents. I will surely share your comments with my team and Robert and he must feel much honored for your praise. Also, thank you very much for your kind words and recommendations of Yue. As for the issue you mentioned about the bathtub, I will pass it to our Director of Engineer who will be picking the matter up with the entire team to do investigation and make repairs as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your generous review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

还是没的说,推荐。very much recommend this hotel to everyone. Perfect stay. Nice food. Clean setup. Love the buffet downstairs for dinner.

The gym is quite nice as well. Don’t forget the spa and sauna with the pool.

礼宾部的Peter很给力!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I never expected I could have such personal level and extremely attentive service in Sheraton hotel. I always stay in Ritz for my trips, but for some reasons I decided to stay in this wetland resort. I really appreciated Maxwell, who took good care of me in club lounge. His English was great, we had good conversation, I thought this level of service I can only get from Ritz's club lounge. Thanks Maxwell, will definitely stay in this hotel on my next visit to Hangzhou, beautiful city.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
SheratonHZ, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort and for your fantastic comments. I'm delighted to learn that Maxwell delivered an enjoyable experience during your stay. Also, I am so honored to know we have found a loyal guest in you.

Thank you again for your detailed review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This is an excellent choice for everybody who wants or needs to stay close to the new Hangzhou Wetland Park and visit the West Lake. The hotel is very pleasant and well run. The food was excellent and the breakfast buffet was comprehensive and delicious. The hotel is a very good choice with great staff, restaurants and beds. The bath in the room was huge. I was located on the ground floor and I had a lovely big balcony. I loved every minute I stayed at this hotel. The view from my bedroom, bathroom overlooking the garden was lovely. I recommend you try dinner at "Grandma's Home" the food is great at this restaurant which is located close to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
SheratonHZ, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort and for sharing the wonderful comments with us on TripAdvisor.

It fills me with great honor and delight to learn that you enjoyed every minute here and also excited about your kind words of everything in the hotel.

Thank you for your generous recommendation, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 23, 2017

The rooms (once you come to terms with the bath as a central feature!) are large and have an air of luxury. The beds are comfortable, slippers were a welcome touch but the bath robes were not in the best condition. The bath was fabulously large and deep however it would have been nice if bath salts or other bath additions were also included. The peace and quiet of the grounds was also very restful. Breakfast was nothing special, but the range and choices were more than sufficient. A great place to come to get away from life for a while with friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: October 2017
SheratonHZ, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort and for sharing the feedback with us.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the peaceful and comfortable time during your stay. Meanwhile thank you for your generous praise for our room, service and environment. Your suggestion of the bath additions is valued to us; we will consider making further improvements in the future work.

We all hope to have the opportunity to service you again when you return to Hangzhou next time.

Yours sincerely,