Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort
$525
$495
Huachen International Hotel(Hangzhou)
Agoda.com
All reviewsfeast restaurantclub loungeweekend staywest lakegreat hotelbusiness tripconcierge teamperfect stayenjoyed my stayspecial thanksbeautiful cityhong kongcomfortable hotelthe ground floorfitness centerbreakfast buffetvisiting hangzhou
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Odd bathroom configuration with bathtub in center of room, but everything works. There are other hotels in same complex, so you can walk around a bit in the area. I was there on a Friday and Saturday, which was a popular time with families.

• Stayed: November 2013
SheratonHangzhou, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thanks for your positive feedback. I am happy to know that you like the design of our bathroom in the guestroom. Our hotel is also close to the westbrook commercial street, you can walk around and enjoy various cuisine in this area. Look forward to see you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

It was a real great exprerience in the Wetland Park Resort, beautiful area ! The service was excellent , the full buffet breakfast and lunch was alsome ! I have loved the swimming pool, early training, 28 meters long ! Best hotel in Hangzhou !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thank you to our hotel comments, very happy with our service will bring you a happy feeling. Recommend that you join our SPG club, this wonderful courtesy open exclusive SPG club members. Hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My stay at Sheraton HZ, which was my first time in HZ, was made so wonderful and conveniently homely by the staff of the hotel. In particular one Ms Regina at the executive lounge went all out to even help me plan my next stay at a Beijing hotel which was my next destination.

Thank you Regina.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I am staying at this hotel now, and I think that's a wonderful place to stay away from a busy city life, and the service overall is terrific! I would like to especially draw the attention to the club team, Margaret, Regma, Pinky, Ada and Sarah, and I think they are wonderful people!

Room Tip: get the spacious suite if possible
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Thank you for your hotel comments, hope here to give you good memories, XiXi Wetland as one of Hangzhou's most high-quality natural oxygen bar, after dinner you can walk in Xixi, feel that a quiet leisurely. I hope you during the walk feel fresh and natural air benefits. Hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

5star hotel,especially the service. A girl from reception ,Fatina leaves me a good impression .I can't believe that she still remembered me when I came back though this is my second stay here .A hotel with great service,environment ...Best hotel in Hangzhou I think

• Stayed: October 2013
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It's our mission to provide happy memories to our guests and I am pleased we have been successful. Look forward to see you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.