“Relaxing at the Sheraton in Hangzhou”

Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort
Ranked #6 of 2,444 Hotels in Hangzhou
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We arrived in Hangzhou after 4 busy days in Shanghai. It rained our first two days so we decided to just relax - what a nice place for that. Our room was so comfortable and beautifully furnished. My husband liked the fitness center for a workout, I liked the chair and ottoman (and the free WiFi). The area around the hotel is beautiful; we took a long walk through the peaceful wetlands. The staff was so helpful and attentive to any request we had. We would definitely come back to this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Our room gave us access to the lounge on the fifth floor. It was perfect for a glass of wine and ap...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am gald to know that you enjoyed the stay here with us. I warmly welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Located near the wetlands so not much around you. However the breakfast buffet is spectacular. As with all Sheraton properties can't fault the rooms or the facilities. I very much enjoyed my stay here for work

• Stayed: November 2012
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for valuable feedback I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been to Hangzhou a million times before but chose this hotel first time.
Very impressive place,nice room,nice lobby and nice staff, especially that USA girl with excellent Chinese and a kind smile gave me a reason for come back.

QQ:42165873

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback. I am glad to know that our associates are providing so remarkable servcie. We certainly will recognize them. I warmly welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

i like the hotel,.location is good. just next to xixi wetland, and not to far away from xihu. the staff are all friendly and professional. wherever you go in the lobby, they all greet you with the smile. I like the balcony most, quiet night with a bottle of red wine, i will come back again.

• Stayed: May 2013
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Many thanks for commenting our hotel. I am glad to know you enjoyed the peaceful moment on balcony. I warmly welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a large and pleasant hotel with all the modern amenities you would expect from this well known and respected chain.
The staff and service are of a very good standard and the team operate well by providing a happy outlook which we enjoyed throughout our stay. I had a mishap as the wifi signal was non existent in my room so they moved me to another room.
The rooms are well equipped and have a magnificent bath in the midst of the room.
Be aware this is a large hotel so it can be a trek if you are not near the elevators, the corridors take you into a labyrinth to find your room.
Overall very good.

Room Tip: Get a room near lifts!
2  Thank rkgkrk

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I will share your comments with our associates to inspire them keep the quality of our outstanding service. Hope to welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Peaceful, joyful, beautiful with fresh air and smile on the face of staff. i enjoy business stay in hotel. actually it's suit for vacation as well, the most impression is feliexiblilty of customer service, very helpful under consideration.

1  Thank QingSong
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear about your experience. and I am thrilled our team gave you so many good memories. We all look forward to welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

From the main door to the room, I enjoyed very professional service. All the staffs were very friendly. The clean condition in room is also highly acceptable. I would say this is the destination if you travel to Hangzhou no matter for business trip or vacation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank yy L
SheratonHangzhou, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for your support. I am glad to know that our associates provided you such wonderful service and it is our honor to know that you set our hotel as a good destination for business and vacation. Looking forward to seeing you in the future. Kind regards, Kathy Ma, General Manager.