This hotel was part of our package tour. This hotel had everything we expected from a JW Marriott. From the personal service we received upon check in to the huge lobby bar and lounge to a very nice room, everything here was absolutey wonderful. Now for my pros and cons.
- a big room with very comfortable beds
- lot of plugs for charging those cameras and iPhones
- an excellent breakfast buffet (the best we had all trip!). American, Chinese, Japanese selections with made to order eggs, fresh baked pastries, and fresh made noodles
- service in the lobby bar was excellent (my wife recommends the Lychee Martini for those who like fruity drinks)
- A big bathroom with lots of counter space
- 2 bottles of water in the room for drinking and brushing teeth
- the toilet was not separated in the bathroom
-Before you visit China, purchase plug adaptors (and possibly a converter). All of our chargers were rated for voltage that ranged between 110v and 240v so no converters were required (check your plugs). I bought 3 adaptors for $5 total including shipping a month before our departure. The only thing we needed a converter for was my wife's curling iron, which we ended up buying one for about $10 on our trip. Now she has an international travel curling iron for future trips.
Since we were part of a tour, and only stayed here for one night, I cannot give an accurate description of driving distances to any attractions or any surrounding areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Hangzhou offers unmatched luxurious accommodations. Guest rooms are tastefully designed and appointed with guests’ utmost comfort in mind. Deluxe rooms, executive rooms and spacious suites are available to meet every discerning taste. The executive lounge overlooks West Lake with spectacular view of downtown, serves a full breakfast, choice refreshments and delicate snacks throughout the rest of the day. In the evening, cocktails and selected wines are served along with a variety of appetizers, international and local favorite dishes by our culinary team. Three world-class restaurants offer unforgettable culinary experiences. On-site amenities are catered to your home away from home needs such as a relaxing swim at our indoor pool; pamper yourself in our serene Spa or working off your fatigue at our well-equipped fitness center. Our friendly and attentive staff is delighted to serve and will strive to make your stay at Hangzhou an enjoyable and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.