“Revisited”

Ranked #1,039 of 2,402 Hotels in Hangzhou
Caloundra
“Revisited”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed for 10 days in a King room while a friend stayed in a small single room.
My room had worn carpet (but clean) and a mouldy roller blind on the window in the shower, and some paint flaking fro the ceiling in the corner of the bathroom. I didn't mention this or make any complaint but the blind was replaced with a new one after 2 days.
The bed was excellent.
The location is perfect for international travellers, with a French Patisserie, Eudora Station (Bar), and the YHA Ming Town cafe very close. Also bike hire and Bank of China ATM very close by, not to mention being very close to West Lake

Room Tip: My friend had a small single room but changed to a bigger one after a couple of days as there wasn...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank skytiger

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Caloundra
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Currently staying in a King single room. Checked in at 11:30 pm after missing a connecting flight in Guangzhou, having left home at 4 am it was a long day. No problem at all. I don't speak any Chinese, staff don't speak English, but my booking was on he desk and checkin took all of 2 minutes.

Upstairs to the room and staff who carried my luggage upstairs showed me how to use big flatscreen TV and aircon.

The curtains were open and I could see live band playing in Eudora Station 20 meters away....but I couldn't hear it.

Dropped my bag and went straight over and had a cold Bittburger off the tap then went back up to bed.

Woke at 6 am and was very surprised to find it light and busy outside. Surprised because my room was dark and quiet. Nothing from outside intruded.

The room is small but clean and very comfortable. It's hot outside being summer but the aircon works very well and quietly. There is a PC in the room, all in chinese but I can operate explorer no problem. Internet is very slow compared to what I am used to but it works fine. I am mainly using my laptop with free wifi from Eudora Station next door.

Room gets cleaned each day. Facillities are basic but sufficient. I will stay here again.

The location is perfect for travellers. There is a YHA at Mingtown one minute away and Mingtown Cafe and Eudora Station cater well to travellers. Staff have enough English to make it easy. Coffee, beer, steaks, western breakfasts and frequented by fellow travelers. There is even a french style bakery very close.

Room Tip: King is King
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank skytiger
Suzhou, China
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I went Hangzhou first time and i never booking hotel online before. I chosen hohel which closed with xihu. I found this hotel, Hangzhou Flower Inn Hubin. I love it. Services was good. There was cleaning everyday. I have stayed for 2 nights. Fortunately, this hotel was near bus stop. I could go anywhere i wanted to go. Inside roomand hotel was clean and quiet. I like quiet. Reception was kind and smiley when they were servicing me. Hangzhou Flower Inn Hubin is the best choich for hotel near with xihu. I'm confirm.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple