Brand new Hotel set in a Botanical Garden. The rooms are superb with quality fixtures throughout. The room had a covered patio and an outside private garden. Great attention is paid to the room design. There are only 74 rooms in the entire hotel. The staff was well trained, kind and paid attention to the clients needs. The grounds had beautiful walkways with mature plants all around. There are plenty of VIP rooms for meetings and private events. Each of them has unique decoration. The Chinese restaurant on site had unique dishes at reasonable prices for a Hotel of this quality. I would stay there again, and not even consider the price because it was worth it. I can hardly wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In China’s most picturesque setting, Four Seasons reveals an intimate lakeside village, melding centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style. Convenient to business and shopping, discover a tranquil enclave, woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Experience the gentle spirit of Chinese hospitality in exclusive private dining rooms and resort-style recreation, including two swimming pools and a cutting-edge designer spa. Deftly sophisticated Four Seasons care instills confidence and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel Hangzhou