All reviewsjin shachinese restaurantgrand premier roomoutdoor poolbeautiful hoteltreatment rooms arewest lakeprivate gardentraditional architecturewater featuressteam roomdim sumthe entire staffbullet trainconcierge deskthe entire hotelsitting area
Reviewed December 14, 2017

need more staff at breakfast place, need quicker service at the lobby bar, need easier in/exit of underground parking, need bigger workout room, need better way to access internet, everything else is perfect

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2017

My experience with Four Seasons Hangzhou was pleasant from the beginning of my stay till the end. When my family and I arrived at the hotel by a boat ride in West Lake (which was also an exceptional experience as the scenery was picturesque, and only hotel guests could visit the inner West Lake), we were warmly greeted by the manager Mr.Wayne, of Four Seasons Hangzhou and one of the assistants, Ms.Nicky. The friendly assistant brought us up to our room right away without having to settle at the check-in counter so that we could save time. The room view was breathtaking as we strongly requested for a lake view, and our needs were met. The room was very spacious too. In addition, the assistant showed us some tourist attractions that we should visit in Hangzhou- which proves that the workers are well trained and provide great service. Given all this, Four Seasons had made my family and I happy in Hangzhou as well as providing us a sense of belonging.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank ricqie
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Four Seasons Hangzhou at Westlake is the best hotel that I had visited. If you want to take time off from your busy life, this is the best place to go. Staff are very courteous and the room and the surroundings are incredible.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Just recently returned from a wonderful experience in Hangzhou. Staff was professional assisting in every little detail from booking reservations and getting tickets to even helping with my didi taxi. Rooms were fantastic and the food is great! Spa and pool area are beautiful and well maintained. Worth every penny! If one finds themselves in Hangzhou they would be remiss not to give it a try.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Max G
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Superior Hotel in a stunning location in the beautiful West Lake area. I've been coming here since the Hotel opened and I'm always impressed with the staff, the accommodations and the beauty of the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Wayne T, Manager at Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear 140robertbb,
Thank you for sharing your experience in Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake via Tripadvisor.
I was delighted to learn that you are impressed with our staff and accommodations. Our employees take great pride in doing their jobs to the best of their ability, and nothing ever gives me greater pleasure than sharing encouraging comments such as yours with our staff.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to the beautiful Hangzhou at West Lake.

Best regards,