This is a lovely hotel in a lovely setting -- a serene sanctuary. It's the only hotel we stayed at in China with traditional architecture and landscaping. To preserve the scenery, hIgh rise hotels are not permitted around West Lake. The hotel has relatively few rooms and therefore lacks the hustle bustle that would interfere with the sense of serenity. We stayed in a very large Grand Premier Room on the ground floor with a private view and access onto the garden. The bathroom was very spacious and also looked out onto the garden. It seemed as if we were in a private cottage. The service was excellent, as to be expected in a Four Seasons hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In China’s most picturesque setting, Four Seasons reveals an intimate lakeside village, melding centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style. Convenient to business and shopping, discover a tranquil enclave, woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Experience the gentle spirit of Chinese hospitality in exclusive private dining rooms and resort-style recreation, including two swimming pools and a cutting-edge designer spa. Deftly sophisticated Four Seasons care instills confidence and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel Hangzhou