Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake
Huabei Hotel(Hangzhou)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
All reviewsjin shachinese restaurantgrand premier roombeautiful hoteloutdoor pooltreatment rooms arewest lakeboat tourprivate gardentraditional architecturewater featuressteam roomdim sumconcierge teamthe entire staffthe hotel managerbullet train
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Not much to say. Perfect stay. Perfect hotel. Don't miss the restaurant and the lush garden. We will definitely come back.

Room Tip: The rooms have all different views. Take a glance at checkin first. Second floor better than first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank CYTT
Alleen W, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Dear guest, thank you for your wonderful comments on our hotel. We sincerely anticipate your next visit with us.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

fatastic hotel condition and personalized services. location is great with convenient access to the best part of hangzhou.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TINGTING2012

Dear guest, we are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with our hotel’s facility and service. We sincerely anticipate your next return to our hotel.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I just returned from Hangzhou staying at the Four Seasons. Their services are just super. I emailed the concerige a week before requesting them to book high-speed train tickets from Hangzhou to Shanghai and also the evening show at the West Lake. They did it for me without extra service charge and surprisingly they didn't even ask for credit card guarentee and did it all for me .... Tickets handed to me while I check-in.
More touching is their hospitality and personal care. We went to Aman Fu Yuen for lunch and could not catch a taxi back to town. The porter at Aman called up the concerige at Four Seaons informing them they have a guest wanting to go back to Four Seasons. Four Seasons sent a porter to hail and taxi in town and pick us up at Aman... Again NO extra charge, I just paid for the metered fare.
Stayed in a Deluxe room with a spacious balcony. The room is spacious with separate living area and a dress room. The balcony is also spacious. The Chinese restaurant also serves very good food.....
Would definitely stay in Four Seaons for my next trip to Hangzhou and would like to highly recommend it to anyone visiting the city.

Room Tip: Good service, convinent location and spacious room
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank HKG_Traveller2010

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Set on the beautiful and historic West Lake, this hotel is a gorgeous addition to the neighborhood. A combination of modernity and classic Chinese charm, the hotel is picturesque and makes one feel fully immersed in the local culture. It is minutes away from the West Lake Impressions theatre, and close enough to the business and college to be convenient, and yet far enough away to allow one to relax at the end of the day. This is truly one of the best hotels I have stayed at in my 30+ years of business travel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed November 23, 2011

... just don't take your 2-year old :)

Stayed in a Grand Premier room and the only problem was that I didn't want to leave. Loved the annex and near private view of the zen-like pond.
The position of the hotel is superb and very secluded and I can see why some guests have problems getting there by taxi.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family