1,046 results
All reviews thai restaurant international staff west lake the hotel staff management team special thanks lake view english speaking staff breakfast buffet home away from home excellent hotel rooms are large would highly recommend this hotel beautiful city visiting hangzhou assistant manager chinese hotels
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel i have ever seen so far in the city of Hangzhou,the staffs are very friendly, the room the gave me is very very good and clean, the funitures are good,the view is awesome the staffs there really know how to welcome a guest infact everthing about this hotel is 100% excellent anytime i visit Hangzhou i will also stay there because its an excellent hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Upon our arrival we were greeted with a refreshing cold drinks. It was so nice to get a refreshment after the train ride from Shanghai.
Karuna was very helpful & friendly. She even sent us treats to apologize the noise caused from the hotel renovations. The room is clean & had everything we needed.
We found some delicious local restaurants around our hotel area. We felt very safe walking around.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Wyndham Grand plaza Royale in Hangzhou in mid August it was one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced here in China, did not feel like I was far away from home. The warmth of the hospitality and the professionalism of the staff was what caught my attention the most! I realized after my first night that I was staying in the perfect location in Hangzhou, I was in the heart of the city right next to the West Lake came to know about the tourist places and the good shopping places all thanks to the best tour guide Anita. She was more than a guide, she was an angel sent to me from above! She made sure I got everything I would expect from Wyndham grand plaza and more!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou at the beginning of July 2018. The rooms were tastefully decorated, comfortable and spotless. The hotel staff were great too especially one in particular called Anita. Anita went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and even guided me on the various things to do in Hangzhou. It was so great that i'm going back in late August for business and staying at this joyel for the 2nd time. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank CHaser3161
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two months and it was very nice experience in all aspects.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable
The staff are very friendly and very helpfull
The location is 5 minuets from the west lake