Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou
Ruiju Hotel(Hangzhou)
Fengqi Hotel(Hangzhou)
Midtown Shangri-La,Hangzhou(Hangzhou)
View Hotel
All reviewsthai restaurantinternational staffwest lakethe hotel staffspecial thanksmanagement teampillow menulake viewbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelenglish speaking stafflarge bathroomwould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful cityassistant managervisiting hangzhoufront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Hangzhou is a beautiful city in China, and the Wyndham is in a good location right near West Lake. The Great Hall Conference Center is also within about a 5 min walk. The room was nice, but not exceptional. Probably the most impressive part of the hotel is the buffet restaurant on the second floor. Both the breakfast and dinner had an incredible selection. with both Asian and Western dishes. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We spent 2 nights, visited another city for 1 night and returned for 2 more nights at the Wyndham Grand. From the Restaurant Manager to the Hotel Manager everyone knew us by name and what our needs were. We needed connecting rooms and they made it happen and confirmed it multiple times. We were greeted from our car by the Manager in the lobby with tea and juice for my kids. They ordered flowers and delivered them for me. They helped serve my children breakfast at the breakfast buffet. I have never in my travels had such detailed customer service. The rooms were beautiful. The pool was fabulous. A great place for business or families. Luxurious, clean, professional staff. I will definitely stay again! You can't beat the location being right next to West Lake!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We love the pool and gym in the hotel. The staffs are very helpful and do their best to make our stay unforgettable. We are thinking of going back and stay longer in the future. Very pleasant stay and because of this stay, we started to consider Wyndham in other cities as well.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, quite apart from the comfort and the great location, it was the staff that really made our stay perfect. From the moment of our arrival they couldn't have been more helpful. I have never stayed in a hotel where the staff make the effort to know your name. Nothing was too much trouble. I totally recommend this hotel if in Hangzhou.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sue W
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Im seasoned traveler.;) My associate and I are in town for business. We had checked in The Dragon hotel because it was reserved by our client.but we wanted near west lake location. After search, we decided to move to Wyndam. Wowwww what an awesome location, next to west lake, and adjecent to BEST Starbucks in China. Water front, and with 2nd story, so we went up and stayed there for the rest of nyt and enjoyed West Lake Scene. The best thing is the gracious staff, honorble mention Mihaela!! She was great to upgrade us to Lake view rooms. We couldnt be happier with our stay!! Breakfast was great. Rooms are awsome too, spacious. I would definetly stay there again when I return Hangzhou. Its just great value, location, convinience and friendly english speaking STAFFwith great understanding Hospitality standard. Hard to find in China!) ;) Love it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business