Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou
Ruiju Hotel(Hangzhou)
Fengqi Hotel(Hangzhou)
Midtown Shangri-La,Hangzhou(Hangzhou)
View Hotel
All reviewsthai restaurantinternational staffwest lakethe hotel staffspecial thanksmanagement teampillow menulake viewbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelenglish speaking stafflarge bathroomwould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful cityassistant managervisiting hangzhoufront office
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed at this Hotel for 3 nigths in June 2012. Very nice, great staff. 5 min walk from Westlake.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The hotel is connected to a small shopping mall on a very congested street. The lobby manager was very nice and helpful but the check in process was inefficient. We requested connecting rooms with double beds but were given rooms next to each other without a connecting door and each has a king bed. Since we waited a long time for the rooms to be ready, we just took them. Rooms are nice with view of the West Lake from balcony. I tried a green tea pillow and a lavender pillow from the pillow menu - they are basically the same thing.

There is a very good restaurant next door called Xin Bai Lu (新白鹿)that serves great Hangzhou cuisine at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2012

It was not the first time, and I'm sure not the last that I was staying at the Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou....
Undoubtedly a great hotel with a great ability to make us feel at home! All staff is highly professional, but above all friendly and warm.
All employees have the ability to respond quickly and effectively to our requests. No doubt the performance implemented byJulia Weh, who in my opinion is the person responsible for the excellent work done by all. I cannot find words for the unconditional support and tireless done by Julia in order to make us feel like in our own home. After so many days in the hotel made ​​me feel like family!! Thanks to all!

In this hotel we can find foreign employees that make us feel closer to home, and who easily speak English making communication very close and friendly. However there are some Chinese employees for which I want to make my very special thank you - Jimmy Liu, Eva, Diana Tang and Coco Tan - vthat despits of being Chinese demonstrated a high commitment to their professional issues and a great sympathy. They were extremely friendly and always available to help and meet my needs.

I certainly recommend everyone that would go to Hangzhou, to stay at Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou, I am sure you will enjoy your stay there.

Ana Ribeiro

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I spend 3 weeks at the Wyndham Grand and I can recomment this hotel to everyone who wants to spend a wonderful time in Hangzhou very close to the westlake. The service was amazing! The international and the chinese stuff is very very friendly and helpful in any case! The rooms are big and nice furnitured! Everything is also very clean! The breakfast is very extensive because there you can eat international and chinese food!
The only little negative thing in my opinoin ist that the interner might be a litte slow. So for internet callings there where sometimes some problems, but it was possible.
In total my impression of the hotel was excellent! Thanks to all of you for this nice time! When I will be to hangzhou the next time, I will visit the hotel!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I travel a lot and for me is essential to have a good place to rest.
I have tried many different brands but i must say nothing like this one.
The people there really care about you and they always do there best.
Location is great for a quick scape to check the west lake between meetings.
Now, the rooms are AMAZING, everything sorted for a great rest and comfort.
The bed and the bathroom are just the way they must be, proper.
I want to say thank you very much to all the staff which made my stay really comfortable and special thanks to the German manager who showed me what professionalism is all about.
Thanks again to all, see you soon guys. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: A room on the side towards the lake is a must.